Dressing better

I'm just sharing this with Niketalk, your local Nordstrom Rack might have a new arrival section of Burberry Men's accessories.

I picked up 2 cuff links, msrp $175 for $40 each. And a black Burberry belt for $40. They also had a brown wallet with crocodile for $150, tie bar and 3-4 different styles of cuff links.

In the shoe section they had the all black Clarks desert and the wine suede ones for $60.

Really feeling these 510's...never thought I'd go that tight and actually like it, specially with boots

From the WDYWT

COME AT ME SNOW

5394884704_344e4cb8b1_b.jpg

5394884000_13b0717e51_b.jpg

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Some dress shoes pick-ups from my recent Barcelona trip:

Goodyear construction Santoni

Cordowainer

Mayol
Wonderful shoes!! Enjoy them man.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks those that are looking for an economic option for a suit to consider purchasing the J.Crew Aldridge Suit on sale for $400
Use the code MUSTSHOP and get 40% off to get the suit for $260+tax. Free shipping.

Even better, make it a 3-piece by adding the vest.

erez

i want to pull the trigger on this but ordering a suit online is so iffy. how will you know how it fits? any advice?

I bought this suit online a couple of weeks ago. The pants are PERFECT but I haven't gotten the vest yet. Ships Feb 15. I will try to give more feed back later

I really hope the vest and pants dont wear like that. Your vest should cover your belt loops and shirting. The rise on those pants are not a good look in comparison to the vest.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Really feeling these 510's...never thought I'd go that tight and actually like it, specially with boots

From the WDYWT

COME AT ME SNOW

5394884704_344e4cb8b1_b.jpg

5394884000_13b0717e51_b.jpg

both fits are dope but the one on the left is really fly man.
nice relaxed color pallete, it works really well.

Forgive me for this noob question brethren but i bought my first pair of clark desert boots today (beeswax)

I looked through like 4 boxes and all the pairs were the same; color striations, sole a lil dirty, wrinkles. They were

brand new never worn but still looked like they had been worn. Is this the norm?

Thanks guys, the boots are redwings, you can find them at Jcrew, I believe they coat 350$...it was a gift from my wife.

miamib30514 - I've had my fair share of Clarks desert boots(just copped me the low top beeswax joints) and I can tell you theres usually some wrinkling on top(especially the beeswax ones) and subtle striations but I've NEVER copped a pair with dirty crepe soles.

that said, the instant I step outside my fresh crep soles attract dirt crazy quick so I wouldnt sweat it g.

Originally Posted by maldonado

miamib30514 - I've had my fair share of Clarks desert boots(just copped me the low top beeswax joints) and I can tell you theres usually some wrinkling on top(especially the beeswax ones) and subtle striations but I've NEVER copped a pair with dirty crepe soles.

that said, the instant I step outside my fresh crep soles attract dirt crazy quick so I wouldnt sweat it g.

Thanks pimpin

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Loving these boots!!!

Does it look foolish with the tongue out?
I actually like the tongue out look more. Maybe if you loosened them up a little more and flipped the tongue down for a more relaxed look. Sort of like KSteezy's boots

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Debut the Wool/Cashmere Polo suit today, warm as a snuggie during the 10 degree day
suitpolocashmere%20%2828%20of%2033%29.jpg
suitpolocashmere%20%284%20of%2033%29.jpg
10 degree day? Damn, it's like summer out here in L.A.

Then again, it's like this pretty much year round!
pimp.gif

nice suit ... you should have the jacket tailored to remove the crease on the first button ... it's very small so it's not too bad but it's a nice suit so it should look perfect ...

the shoulders look great so i wouldn't pad it ... so you can probably have the buttons adjusted to remove some of the creasing ... or maybe someone else has an opinion ...

Nexus Project Sebago x William Yan
48 pairs sold at David Z only, I lucked out finding a returned pair online. Went to the site randomly and found a 10.5, proceeded to add it in my cart .2 seconds later. 
pimp.gif

Its not on the website anymore or in stores so its probably sold out but it was released with another shoe, which I also like.

william-yan-x-ronnie-fieg-sebago-10-570x379.jpg

Blue/green is still available.

Trying to wrap my mind around this quote I just read in a case study called Zara: Fast Fashion.

Fashion is the imitation of a given example and satisfies the demand for social adaptation....The more an article becomes subject to rapid changes of fashion, the greater the demand for cheap products of its kind. - Georg Simmel, "Fashion" (1904)

My interpretation:
Fashion is people copying other people to fit in and the faster this changes, the less expensive the items must be.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom