Dressing better

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Follow this forum if you are interested in TOJ.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217855

The founders are always answering questions here and you can stay up to date on the styles and colors they are offering since they cycle through different styles quite often. The winter varsities for example just got pulled for more spring appropriate pieces that should be showing up soon.
I was shocked, 43 pages already and it's been a month. They sure have a strong following.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Follow this forum if you are interested in TOJ.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=217855

The founders are always answering questions here and you can stay up to date on the styles and colors they are offering since they cycle through different styles quite often. The winter varsities for example just got pulled for more spring appropriate pieces that should be showing up soon.
I was shocked, 43 pages already and it's been a month. They sure have a strong following.

Ya it's crazy especially considering they don't have an often updated website but superior quality at great prices always attracts a nice following.

ToJ website isn't even actually theirs, it's a fan made one iirc. Someone else collects all the pics and info and puts it all in that website.
I really need to get a DR from them, I want some special leather though like blistered or washed lamb or black distressed suede.

Immense - they run a half size big, I'm usually an 8 and the 7.5 fits perfect!....however that's only the case with these (sheepskin inside)... The others without it run true to size.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

laugh.gif

To work...

2gue2b7.jpg
nice jacket  infos pls ? 
anybody know if there is any discount coupon floating around currently for yoox orders ? thx 

Originally Posted by frenchswagg

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

laugh.gif

To work...

2gue2b7.jpg
nice jacket  infos pls ? 
anybody know if there is any discount coupon floating around currently for yoox orders ? thx 

seriously. this is the leather jacket ive been looking for

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by dimsum1

This may have been posted already. But if not, I just got this bag about a month ago and love it.

N4E1-Mulliner-2-Duffel.jpg

n4e1_mbag2aw10_blk-5-500x443.jpg
Fire, what brand?
For those who were wondering about the black duffel bag, it's made by N4E1 (Not 4 Every1)

Esco -  love the look of the leather jacket layered with the knitted cardigan.
i have yet to purchase my first leather jacket. i need to get one asap.

New to this thread. Appreciate everyone's pictures, advice, comments and suggestions they have been providing. It's helping me on my road to (fashion) recover
laugh.gif

Day 1 of the Trying To Dress Better Program...Tried to jazz it up by wearing a plaid shirt, opposed to a solid-colored one.

^^^ i just got the barbour version for $300 brand new ... you gotta be careful w/ waxed cotton ... i wouldn't buy used b/c of the care needed especially when you don't know the storage conditions or the history of the jacket ... i didn't read the description in full but you need to get the wax for it as well. I know it was waxed 8 months ago but i'd rather over wax and not have any issues w/ the coat. Wax isn't expensive though but your best best is the one that comes w/ the jacket ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

^^^ i just got the barbour version for $300 brand new ... you gotta be careful w/ waxed cotton ... i wouldn't buy used b/c of the care needed especially when you don't know the storage conditions or the history of the jacket ... i didn't read the description in full but you need to get the wax for it as well. I know it was waxed 8 months ago but i'd rather over wax and not have any issues w/ the coat. Wax isn't expensive though but your best best is the one that comes w/ the jacket ...

+1

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Another wasted night in NYC..
I feel like you'd have to be in your early 50s, have a beard, and smoke a pipe to pull this look off... and not look silly and nerdy.  Dressing "age appropriate" goes both ways in my opinion.
Just my 2¢.

Agreed...also, dunno if i dont like the outfit or dont like it on you...(yes, i know im late...just caught up on the past like 60pages i had missed. sorry lol)
But, the jacket's fit seems off, the sleeve roll is really annoying but i like the lapels on the jacket. 

Pants and shoes are cool too. Pants could fit better, length seems good but looks like the waist is a slightly loose (makes thighs puff out & slouch)

Otherwise, you look comfortable and there's women around so something worked. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

I have yet to purchase my first leather jacket. I need to get one asap.
Same position I'm in, mind you there's no rush but this guy RFX got me wanting that ToJ badly. That's all I want thinking about sleeping last night.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NTID1

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Loving these boots!!!

Does it look foolish with the tongue out?

Excuse the hypebeast-esque sticker bomb in the back. 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

info?

##+???Whats taking so long NEED INFO NOW!!! a hightop boat shoe..........fire
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 The past like 50 pages is FULL of hightop (midcut) boat shoes fam.

I personally love everything midcut, dress boots, boat shoes, sneakers, etc. I dont even know why...

gray pair was on sale Nordstrom.com for $79!...sold out now tho, i missed out on another pair
frown.gif
Sebago x Vane. I'm gonna go by the Vane store in chinatown to see if i can scoop em from this dude Michael there for that price.

2cfqjr8.jpg

Mine have boatshoe sole, boot version should be in there now too...
1.jpg

ps: I'm sad that I've caught up to the last page, now i have to actually wait or go on another hiatus to get a lot to read...damn.

Sales at Esprit (my facvorite store as always)..these pants are the JAM fit...qulality is quite nice, i think they're about $20 now? (msrp $50+?)

2lbz980.jpg

How high do you guys hem your pants? I've been doing some of my own hemming to the point where there's no stack and just leaving it there. (khakis btw)

Back
Top Bottom