Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

God these guys an idiot. Do they really need to give people more reason to avoid KC?
XzUFM.png
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 their marketing director should get fired.
SMH though at what's going on over there.  Anderson Cooper got shook up on 360 though.

You don't find that tasteless? That message doesn't make the events over there right but it is still in bad taste.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My diesels are odeeee wide and I feel they look their best with airmaxes, for some reason I hate te way wide jeans look with hightops but with low cut sneaks they look
smokin.gif

yeah, they dwarf hi-top shoes, but they don't sit right on my low-top dunks neither.  what air max's do you wear them with?  right now i only have my 95s with me, but i'll probably end up buying another pair of shoes

I love te way 95's sit on them, also AM 1's and 90's go great bro...some jays also go pretty well, the wider the shoe the better it looks IMO also.

Can anyone lead me to those Sebago Lighthouse boots?

I only seem to run into the Tinsel Black colorway
grin.gif
, I dig the black, might scoop for the right price.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by NTID1

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

laugh.gif
 The past like 50 pages is FULL of hightop (midcut) boat shoes fam.

I personally love everything midcut, dress boots, boat shoes, sneakers, etc. I dont even know why...

gray pair was on sale Nordstrom.com for $79!...sold out now tho, i missed out on another pair
frown.gif
Sebago x Vane. I'm gonna go by the Vane store in chinatown to see if i can scoop em from this dude Michael there for that price.

2cfqjr8.jpg

Mine have boatshoe sole, boot version should be in there now too...
1.jpg

ps: I'm sad that I've caught up to the last page, now i have to actually wait or go on another hiatus to get a lot to read...damn.
sick.gif
 and not in a good way to the brown pair.
Those black ones are really nice though. Better pics?

Oh, and those Timberland Boat Chukkas are looking really nice too. 
pimp.gif

yeah, saw the brown in person....didnt help em look much better. may b only good in jeans/pants?
I roll mine down slightly, heres one pic i had...wish they still looked that new, mine were half size small and think  i stretched em out quite a bit. Very smooooth leather.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

34ynvc6.jpg
These shoes get a TON of looks/compliments though...thats why u gotta show that they're "convertible" 
pimp.gif

other pics online:

2.jpg

Honestly, you really gotta see em in person to get the full effect. WHen i saw em in person i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Nordstrom carries them and the other Vane X Sebago collection too. The Blue/gum sole Lighthouses are dope too:

4.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Can anyone lead me to those Sebago Lighthouse boots?

I only seem to run into the Tinsel Black colorway
grin.gif
, I dig the black, might scoop for the right price.

I believe the straight black lighthouses may be a ronnie fieg version, DavidZ exclusive (davidz.com)
But they're much more available than any of the other styles. Search ronnie fieg lighthouse etc

sebago-cultureshoq-ronnie-fieg-boots-4.jpg

So mad I missed out on these. 
mad.gif

Anyone know where I can get them (used obviously, I guess 
laugh.gif
)? Ebay, craigsist, styleforum has no sellers.
Im in the same boat. All the stuff I like happens to to stupid limited. I got lucky with the grey rangers. Maybe these will end up on zappos too somehow.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Just got my timberland boat chukkas in, love em. Fit great, look great with jeans, probably would look good with a chino too.
2ajvoef.jpg

o03tjl.jpg

Can't see them that well, but I copped a pair today as well. Hearing that they fit true to size
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

sebago-cultureshoq-ronnie-fieg-boots-4.jpg

So mad I missed out on these. 
mad.gif

Anyone know where I can get them (used obviously, I guess 
laugh.gif
)? Ebay, craigsist, styleforum has no sellers.
Im in the same boat. All the stuff I like happens to to stupid limited. I got lucky with the grey rangers. Maybe these will end up on zappos too somehow.
Grey Polo Rangers?
You can still get those at David Z, ive seen them in a few places actually.

^yeah some you MIGHT be able to find in store...online, doubt it though.
10piece, u been in stores for those Ronnie fiegs above? I may check some tmrw. I love that dark brown boot with removable tassles...so damn sexy.

Those are long sold out homie. Only chance you'll find it is used online.
Im not sure but they were probably another David Z exclusive. I was there last week, they had gray Rangers, and also the burnt red which looks pretty nice as well. Also they had the other shoe to the William Yan x Ronnie Fieg boot. The green/blue pair. I believe its still on the site too, im trying to pick up a second pair of the grey/red but I doubt ill find it used in my size.

JUS3- The black joints have a black sole. 
ohwell.gif

CheGTR-
eek.gif
, those convertible joints look sick.  Just checked the Nordstrom website and they only have the patent leather joints as opposed to the nylon that you have on.  Might scoop them anyway.  I have a bunch of errands to run tomorrow, so I will finally get a chance to hit up Nordstrom Rack (Pasadena).  Hopefully I find something worth buying.

I'm looking for a decent Chukka, I rock my Clark DB's a lot, kind of want to switch it up.  Weather is so nice, might as well start rocking boat shoes like it's summer.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

JUS3- The black joints have a black sole. 
ohwell.gif

CheGTR-
eek.gif
, those convertible joints look sick.  Just checked the Nordstrom website and they only have the patent leather joints as opposed to the nylon that you have on.  Might scoop them anyway.  I have a bunch of errands to run tomorrow, so I will finally get a chance to hit up Nordstrom Rack (Pasadena).  Hopefully I find something worth buying.

I'm looking for a decent Chukka, I rock my Clark DB's a lot, kind of want to switch it up.  Weather is so nice, might as well start rocking boat shoes like it's summer.
^
laugh.gif

...mannn found em right here on nordstrom sight. Other sights have em too but the model name is always different...weird:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vane-by.../3102053?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=0

PS: these shoes will have ur feet verrrry cold in the winter!(for my northeast folk freezin out here in nyc)...also they stretch out.

Back
Top Bottom