Dressing better

Can anybody recommend me a pair of white tennis shoes to wear with jeans. Something like this.

11290sj.jpg

Or anybody know where I can still pick up a pair in a size 13?

Originally Posted by kwh3

Can anybody recommend me a pair of white tennis shoes to wear with jeans. Something like this.

11290sj.jpg
I picked up those shoes when they dropped last year, they're
pimp.gif
. But to answer your question, vans authentics with leather laces swapped in are a good move IMO. Saw this at Valetmag a while back. I'm actually going to do this with a pair of navy authentics.

Picture+2.png

Thinking of this outfit for my 21st @ the club.

-"big pony" polo shirt
-Khakis
-boat shoes
and thinking of getting a gucci belt and wear it with the outfit

Opinions?

My bday isnt till june so i still got time.I dont really like being too "flashy"with clothes...more of a chill look....hope yall understand where im coming from 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

-"big pony" polo shirt
-Khakis
-boat shoes

Opinions?

My bday isnt till june so i still got time.I dont really like being too "flashy"with clothes...more of a chill look....hope yall understand where im coming from 
ohwell.gif
Sounds fine, but I'm not sure why the Gucci belt is necessary...

Originally Posted by HHHornet15

I picked up those shoes when they dropped last year, they're
pimp.gif
.But to answer your question, vans authentics with leather laces swappedin are a good move IMO. Saw this at Valetmag a while back. I'm actuallygoing to do this with a pair of navy authentics.

Im thinking about doing this too, but dont know which color would go best with navy?
Light or dark brown, fellas?

I'm set on trying them out with light brown. I'll post pics as soon as I can lock down a pair. Amazon looks like the move so far.

I dont really like being too "flashy"with clothes...more of a chill look....hope yall understand where im coming from 
ohwell.gif
Then why the big pony?
laugh.gif

But the fit sounds fine.

11290sj.jpg

Or anybody know where I can still pick up a pair in a size 13?
oooh i like these a lot

Originally Posted by AC4Three

-"big pony" polo shirt
-Khakis
-boat shoes

Opinions?

ohwell.gif
Sounds fine, but I'm not sure why the Gucci belt is necessary...
some people tuck in their shirts just to show off their designer belt.  maybe that's what he wants to do.  i never really liked those big polo logo shirts.  the regular ones look way better.

23kidd it is kinda ironic that u=you don't like being flashy but u got two very flashy pieces in that one fit.....

Overall it doesn't sound like a bad fit tho. I personally think the Big Pony Polo joints aren't that ill.... I worked in a Polo section for a while and even with a dope discount I never copped but thats me......

The gucci belts are nice and since its your 21st bday I say why not show off your success a lil with it...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

Anymore suggestions? Something thats not an authentic please. Thanx.

what brand are these?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

what brand are these?
Generaiya believes there is a Nike swoosh on the sneaker
nerd.gif

Although you can barely see the Swoosh those would be better without it.
Still
pimp.gif
though. Wouldn't mind having a pair

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

what brand are these?
Generaiya believes there is a Nike swoosh on the sneaker
nerd.gif

Price and link to cop?!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I'm in the market for a suit. I have to attend a wedding this coming August and was hoping I could get by with a rental. Truthfully, I'd rather rent if possible. I know everyone says it will be cheaper in the long run, as well fit better to simply buy one-- but I know it will sit in my closet for years before I use it again and I was hoping to save some cash(I've gotten by 26 years without one). I know about cheaper alternatives like H&M and possibly even Zara but I'm still unsure what the best choice would be. What kind of money am I really saving to rent vs buy?

I'm looking for something slimmer and shorter (more modern and fashion forward), will a rental really be as ill fitting and unstylish as everyone says?

Any insight will be helpful. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

I'm in the market for a suit. I have to attend a wedding this coming August and was hoping I could get by with a rental. Truthfully, I'd rather rent if possible. I know everyone says it will be cheaper in the long run, as well fit better to simply buy one-- but I know it will sit in my closet for years before I use it again and I was hoping to save some cash(I've gotten by 26 years without one). I know about cheaper alternatives like H&M and possibly even Zara but I'm still unsure what the best choice would be. What kind of money am I really saving to rent vs buy?

I'm looking for something slimmer and shorter (more modern and fashion forward), will a rental really be as ill fitting and unstylish as everyone says?

Any insight will be helpful. Thanks a bunch in advance.

www.thickasthieves.com

Get a tailor to do your measurements.

Back
Top Bottom