Dressing better

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Disregard the dirty mirror.
Testing, and yes, I'm wearing basketball shorts.
5ecwzn.jpg

Sleeves looks way too short, even for me. Same with the shirt.
Sides could use some slimming as well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

5ecwzn.jpg

that collar gap..that shirt collar overall i just dont like the combination

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by kwh3

Can anybody recommend me a pair of white tennis shoes to wear with jeans. Something like this.

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

Anymore suggestions? Something thats not an authentic please. Thanx.

what brand are these?
Generaiya believes there is a Nike swoosh on the sneaker
nerd.gif

Price and link to cop?!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much OOS everywhere, I've been trying to find a pair myself.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

23kidd it is kinda ironic that u=you don't like being flashy but u got two very flashy pieces in that one fit.....

Overall it doesn't sound like a bad fit tho. I personally think the Big Pony Polo joints aren't that ill.... I worked in a Polo section for a while and even with a dope discount I never copped but thats me......

The gucci belts are nice and since its your 21st bday I say why not show off your success a lil with it...
Let me rephrase myself..When i said flashy, what i meant was by "colorful" outfit or a suit. Im horrible with explaining
tired.gif
. And for the big polo, i just like the way it looks, i got a bunch of polos, decided to go with the big polo for this time.

And the belt will be a gift to myself. Gonna tuck my shirt in and wear the belt that way.

been lurking in here for a couple weeks

Polo Ralph Lauren Fitted Dress Shirt
Polo Ralph Lauren Hand Knit Terrier Tie
Geoffrey Beene 2" Stainless Steel Tie Bar
Levis 511 Re-Issued Gingham Pattern Trousers
Vintage Tommy Hilfiger Leather Belt
Sperry Top Siders

Ordered a new bag (Jack Spade Wool Felt Back Pack) via Gilt last night. $125 after credits 
pimp.gif
 Found it by chance while browsing last nights sales under "You would also love" 
nd61ra.png

l7p8m.png

Can anybody recommend me a pair of white tennis shoes to wear with jeans. Something like this.

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

what brand are these?
nerd.gif

Price and link to cop?!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Ya'll slept on these shoes, they came out well over a year ago.  You can still probably find them at some online stores or maybe try your local skate shops. 

That Jack Spade bag is nice.... I recently acquired a Macbook and I should be getting the new iPad this week. Been thinking it may be time to invest in a nicer more mature bag.... Any of u guys got any suggestions. Remember I am still in grad school and working with a bit of a budget.....

By the way the GF says I been shopping too much (Ya'll fault) I may have to stay outta this thread for a while... If I'm ghost just know u are all missed

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

11290sj.jpg
These are
pimp.gif

what brand are these?
nerd.gif

Price and link to cop?!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Ya'll slept on these shoes, they came out well over a year ago.  You can still probably find them at some online stores or maybe try your local skate shops. 
Ya, i got these at a local skate shop. That was only a few months after they came out though.. Good luck

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Ordered a new bag (Jack Spade Wool Felt Back Pack) via Gilt last night. $125 after credits 
pimp.gif
 Found it by chance while browsing last nights sales under "You would also love" 
nd61ra.png

l7p8m.png

That bag is amazing. Generaiya appreciates the "You would also love" part of the site. Excellent strategy.

Originally Posted by RFX45

5ecwzn.jpg

the blazer is really nice ... i think the jacket/sleeves are too short ...need to see a side pic

just copped my first
pimp.gif
... dress hat ... first jordans, now fitteds ... just less of want/need

will post pics later

The Clarks Desert boot was at my local nordstrom rack(Dulles, Virginia), sizes 9-11 all colors, $59.99, may wanna check yours to see if they have them. 

Originally Posted by mustbefire

tailored black and blue oxford shirts are $19.95 over at moderntailor.com

nice, think im going to order one of each. niidawg or someone with experience with tailored shirts could you take a look at the ordering process and comment on pleats, placket vs. no placket, etc... basically the things we dont have to worry about buying shirts ready made. thanks

For my college graduation, I'm thinking of going with a Light Grey 3 piece suit.

Any tips on brands? Sizing (I'd like it slim)?

About when did y'all start to dress better?

I'm in high school and I'm always at the gym or playing ball so I don't have the money or time to dress nicely. Everyday it's a hoodie, t-shirt, sweat pants and some fly kicks. The shoes are the only "good" part of my outfit. I do dress up when I have to go to a formal event or an interview though.

Back
Top Bottom