Dressing better

Originally Posted by IYE2

Tie suggestions for this shirt?

1059079.jpg

Navy blue knit

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

artysm, how's the quality of Asos? I see a few hightop sneakers that look great and the price seems fairly cheap compared to similar styles so just wondering if the quality takes a hit because of that.
Depends on the shoe.  Most private label brands you see (including store brands) use brands they currently carry make similar products just with slightly different aesthetics.  The shoe pictured below for example, uses a midsole/outsole fairly common seen on higher end brands such as KVA, CP, Neil Barret etc.  At one point, it was only 1 factory producing that signature bottom for these high end designers so not sure how many factories are producing this now.  I would assume the canvas shoes by ASOS to be on par with the canvas offering from an H&M but their oxford dress shoes don't look bad.  It's fashion so it's meant to be disposable.  If it's quality you're looking for, look elsewhere.  For casual wear (everyday) they don't look bad.  
image1xl.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

1059079.jpg

Navy blue knit
are you wearing it solo or with a jacket or sweater?

No jacket or anything.
Fresh I tried it with a navy blue knit but navy and lavender is touchy
laugh.gif

If I cant find anything Ill probably just try some kindve charcoal pin dot.
Oh also, $197 is ridiculous for that shirt
laugh.gif
I have a ralph lauren one but that was what came up on google.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Navy blue knit
are you wearing it solo or with a jacket or sweater?

No jacket or anything.
Fresh I tried it with a navy blue knit but navy and lavender is touchy
laugh.gif

If I cant find anything Ill probably just try some kindve charcoal pin dot.
Oh also, $197 is ridiculous for that shirt
laugh.gif
I have a ralph lauren one but that was what came up on google.
Yeah, I got one similar at JCRew, looks exactly like it to a T......cost me $50.

So I'm graduating in 2 weeks and I want to look good but not overdo it..I consider myself to be a pretty fashionable guy but I have my casual style and my dressed up style but have no in between...That is where I need your help lol..I'm good at picking out suits and stuff but I wanna wear a button down/tie/slacks w/o looking like I'm going to a job interview
laugh.gif

Anyone know of any shoes similar to Common Project Achilles low in leather and all white under $200?

I found a few similar pairs but most seem to be canvas which I'm trying to stay away from. Topman had a nice pair but they're sold out. Android Homme Craft in all white is also close but I'm not too fond of the material of the upper. Any other options?

1059079.jpg
Solid purple or purple with polka dots would be the easiest choices.  Would be sweet with a beige/khaki or solid gray suit.  If you google image "purple gingham shirt", you'll see what I'm talking about. 

Ok so my work atmosphere is bus. casual to casual, and I need to find some new shoes for work. I tend to lean towards a sneaker style shoe that looks good with dockeresque pants. ie a Prada Americas cup. But im running low on ideas. I have a few lacostes that are in rotation, but getting long in the tooth, and also some pumas.

Any ideas on some shoes that will fit my criteria? I just pickedup a pair of Cole haan air ryder's, but theyre not great in person. I'd like to get the aforementioned Prada Americas cup shoe, but too many people have them 1, and too many fakes on ebay in my price range(-200).

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

1059079.jpg
Solid purple or purple with polka dots would be the easiest choices.  Would be sweet with a beige/khaki or solid gray suit.  If you google image "purple gingham shirt", you'll see what I'm talking about. 
Just Ideas
308202306.jpg

purple+gingham+and+sug-%C2%AD788205.jpg

sam_1974.jpg

64d254eea6569799050a774a7c19d1b48b09da9.jpg

I already posted this tie in here a while ago, however I need suggestions on what kind of shirt to match it with?

Thanks in advance NT!

hey guys, I know these are brought up from time to time so I thought I'd share in case anybody is interested, especially with summer approaching. I saw that my aldo had some loafer socks for sale. They aren't on their website but I noticed them when passing by their store at the mall. I know there are much better brands out there but I thought I'd give a heads up because these are accessible and probably cheap

HHHornet15, I like the look of your penny loafers you were wearing in one of your older posts. I have been on the lookout for some. What brand are those?

Also, I saw it was talked about on here once, but is there any places / brands to get a shirt with a cutaway collar that doesn't cost $200+? I know you can get them from the websites where you order a custom shirt also but I don't know if I really trust any of them

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i want to buy some clark's but i don't really know with what to wear them with. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Polo Snow Beach Jacket
Come on dawg, with this being NT, you should know that a Vick jersey
will look perfect with some Clarks.

What do you want to buy though?

If you buy some Desert Boots I would suggest to buy the beeswax joints.
They look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Anybody can reccomend me some lightweihgt broken in cargos or khakis. Please don't reccomend Dockers

I love my cargos from uniqlo. Hard to beat for the price.

Back
Top Bottom