Dressing better

Thanks for all the compliments. 
ToJ was definitely worth it, the brown lamb is so buttery soft, I want to sleep in it.
The MDR is just bada$$, I love it.

I hate the collar on the moto, but the MDR is nice. Is it protected against rain and such?
pookieman: If those are luxury sneakers, RFX may know something about 'em.

The collar on the moto does need some breaking in, ToJ admitted it themselves. 
And as for those sneakers, sorry I never tried them on. However, I would suggest contacting RevolveClothing.com (which looks like where the second pic came from), I am sure they can help with sizing. Also, if you order from them for the first time, give them a call and ask for the 30% off first time buyers discount. They have free shipping and free returns too so you can take a shot at a size and if it doesn't fit, it is easy and free to return and exchange to a different size.

Supreme x Clarks DB
supreme-clarks-desert-chukka-2.jpg

supreme-clarks-desert-chukka-3.jpg

supreme-clarks-desert-chukka-4.jpg

supreme-clarks-desert-chukka-6.jpg

supreme-clarks-desert-chukka-7.jpg

That brown ToJ is bananas man, I don't mind the collar at all, can you share some light on how I should go about purchasing one of these?...any retailers??..or is it an online exclusive type of purchase....excuse my ignorance.

RFX,
Great jackets.
I favor the look of the brown lambskin jacket, but the construction/tailoring on the gray suede jacket is much better.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That brown ToJ is bananas man, I don't mind the collar at all, can you share some light on how I should go about purchasing one of these?...any retailers??..or is it an online exclusive type of purchase....excuse my ignorance.
You can only order through e-mail, [email protected], they make it based on your measurements so it fits just right. The team over there is very helpful with sizing and suggestions and shipping is pretty quick considering it comes from Korea.

If you need further info, refer to the unofficial website: http://templeofjawnz.com/

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

great pickup RFX, my creation would be the moto in grey leather

Funny you say that but the first sample of the moto comes in grey leather.
BJtj4.jpg
SgQfD.jpg

RFX - Do you feel that the sleeves on your Moto are a tad long or just right?  Never purchased a leather before and I would like to know the protocol with sleeve length of those (also dress shirts
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

i have a question, and figured this is the best place to get answers.

To what degree of business attire are knit ties considered acceptable? I like them because they are different in texture and that they are narrow. I wouldn't expect them to be business formal, but maybe business casual?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

RFX - Do you feel that the sleeves on your Moto are a tad long or just right?  Never purchased a leather before and I would like to know the protocol with sleeve length of those (also dress shirts
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)
When it coems to outerwear, especialy on a more casual piece, the sleeve length doesn't bother me much. To me, I actually requested the sleeves to be that length based on my other leather jackets. To me, that is just right, I don't really need my shirt cuff to show in a leather jacket. I have other jackets with extra long sleeves too but it goes with the aesthetic, style I was trying to accomplish so it work for me. But if I am to get the perfect length for a leather jacket, I think ToJ length pretty much hit it on the mark. You can afford to get them slightly longer because the cuff design allows you to narrow it down so it sits on your wrist and won't look too long. In the end, it is a personal rpeference. 
Sample of my extra long sleeves on my RO:

Spoiler [+]
xgX9g.jpg

Anyone have any experience in shrinking a sweater?
100% cotton.  It's a large (got it as a gift a while back and found it in my closet recently. no receipt so exchanges are out of the question) and it's just simply a lil too baggy for my liking. 

I would like a way to safely shrink it a bit.  It's a large, normally I wear a medium from RL. 

Any suggestions?

image-2235_4DB7456E.jpg

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

100% cotton.  It's a large (got it as a gift a while back and found it in my closet recently. no receipt so exchanges are out of the question) and it's just simply a lil too baggy for my liking. 

I would like a way to safely shrink it a bit.  It's a large, normally I wear a medium from RL. 

Any suggestions?

image-2235_4DB7456E.jpg

Have you washed and dried it already? If so, there isn't much you can do.
If you didn't, you can soak it in hot water for a bit, then put it in your drier and check on it periodically to make sure it hasn't shrunk to a kid's size

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Any suggestions?

Have you washed and dried it already? If so, there isn't much you can do.
If you didn't, you can soak it in hot water for a bit, then put it in your drier and check on it periodically to make sure it hasn't shrunk to a kid's size
It's never been washed. I've never even worn it.  I just tried it on to see it was too big.  Put it in a closet, found it recently and remembered it was too big. 
So soaking in hot water and drying it is the trick?  Anyone else tried this?  I want to give it a shot tomorrow. 

I have a wedding to go to on may 22nd. I need suggestions on what to wear. My price range for the fit is about $150, but I I would really love to wear a suit but I can't afford it because I'm saving up for my tripto Hawaii that's in June. I'm 5'5 and about 160lbs, I'm not fat though. Hahaha.any help would be appreciated.

And it's only my old managers wedding, and she has sexy friends so I want to look good.

Picked up some Joes Jeans today from Nordstroms....first time trying them on, SUPER comfortable, and really nice fit. Was it a good decision?? someone school me on their quality/reputation?

I mean, if its a nice fit, comfortable, and you like them.....do you really need approval on em' ?
laugh.gif

Take the sweater to a rink dink cleaners, they are sure to shrink it and not on purpose.

Was going to say the same thing.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

I have a wedding to go to on may 22nd. I need suggestions on what to wear. My price range for the fit is about $150, but I I would really love to wear a suit but I can't afford it because I'm saving up for my tripto Hawaii that's in June. I'm 5'5 and about 160lbs, I'm not fat though. Hahaha.any help would be appreciated.

And it's only my old managers wedding, and she has sexy friends so I want to look good.
I'd go check out jcrew if i were you.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i have a question, and figured this is the best place to get answers.

To what degree of business attire are knit ties considered acceptable? I like them because they are different in texture and that they are narrow. I wouldn't expect them to be business formal, but maybe business casual?
i don't have an answer but i have a question.  where is your avy from?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Try H&M, IIRC, their blazers are $60-$70 and the matching pants are $30-$40, just within your budget. Chances are it will only need minor alterations off the rack and it is cheap enough that you can go crazy in it and not worry about messing it up too much.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by pookieman

Does anyone know how Android shoes fit?  True to size, smaller bigger? I'm usually a sz 11.5 in most Jordans
Anyone?

I'm going on vacation and really NEED a white hi-top sneaker. These are old, but they are in my price range...if you have any other suggestions let me know. Want to stay under $300

footwear_androidhomme_DSC4574.jpg

or these for $110

WESC-MZ8_V1.jpg
they fit true to size.
On that budget you can find a lot of white high-tops.  Try Asos branded footwear.  They have a lot of CP, KVA, Neil Barrett, etc "inspired" footwear for low prices.  Otherwise you can find some coupons floating around ranging from 15-30% for Revolve and get the CP Achilles Mid in white which would bring the total around the 300 range.  

Back
Top Bottom