Dressing better

Originally Posted by phillip929

uh-oh, kohl's site is down right now.

maybe they're patching the glitch, lol.

Awww man, reallly? 

I was just about to order, but I told myself I'll just do it tomorrow. 
frown.gif

Can someone point me in the direction of some nice Red Wings but without the giant one piece midsole? I'm not a fan of the thick slab (no ayo) throughout the entire shoe. I like the gap in the middle, separating the heel and the sole.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

The report button is one click. The "trying to learn" is a bunch of bull cowardly backtracking, you sit there mad waiting for that answer.

So this is what you do all day? Vigilantly scour Niketalk for what you believe are injustices? People make mistakes, I didn't back track anything.
I just didn't UNDERSTAND that the General board is a completely different entity than the rest of this SNEAKER forum. So when I see guys
dressing like Jedah from Dark Stalkers on a SNEAKER forum it's kinda confusing to me. What's sad is because there's nothing going on in your
life you use this opportunity to play super hero instead of helping a fellow board member understand and helping THIS community grow.

Instead you run around in your room, waiting to report someone on a SNEAKER forum, on a Sunday at that.
I bet when you see "wrong doing" on Niketalk you look like this before you hit that report button. 
daredevil-o.gif

laugh.gif

My kohl's order just went to Fulfillment 
pimp.gif

Hoping mine fit.  Ordered a 33x32.  Normally wear a 32x32 but my levi's 511s are a 34x32 size up on skinny jeans.  So went with the middle size

It is possible to dress up with sneakers. It's tough to do, but very possible. I have a stiff rotation of nikes/j's that I wear, and probably the same amount for dress shoes Total of about 15 or so shoes. sorry, but when I am off the clock I would rather wear some nice denim and some Sb's or J's, than my Ferragamos. I like shoes, not just sneakers. The advantage with being into dress/business casual shoes is that they last quite a lot longer. Sure the price point is higher but it's def worth it the Ferragamos I got from 5 years ago that look brand new, I have probably worn them 500+ times. I don't think I could break them if I could. My ex even tried to $%%* em up once. 
laugh.gif
 My gamos wasn't having none of that.
No offense, but I never saw the appeal of spending +500$ on high end sneakers. No knocks to those who can afford to do so. And maybe I'll come around. 

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

I've always wanted to try my hand a blurring the lines between casual and formal. Last night I said %@$# it and just did it...
nerd.gif

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine a guy like this posting on Niketalk I envision most of the posters to be "sporty", "urban". 
This guy in a pic looks like a poser to me if he actually posts on here, and anyone who dresses like this and posts on Niketalk would be a poser in my book.
I call BS on this guy.
Post a fit

Why is handlez as hard as it gets? (on the right)
20f22kx.jpg

anyone know where i can find a shirt similar to this style i love this look on a button up for some odd reason 
pimp.gif

1870-131-063_RD_A-1316719731.jpg

When I see people wear clothing like this my 1st thought is they're trying to hard
Not my cup of tea but if you like it, drink up

Originally Posted by phillip929

my first order of the alpha's just shipped.
when was the estimated delivery? mine says Sept 30th - Oct 6
I hope they have these in my local Kohls just in case I got the wrong size 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ those shirts

Back
Top Bottom