Dressing better

Not really a fan of it, plus I really don't think it looks that nice on slimmer ties, which is usually what I wear
::Kanye shrug::

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Lands End offers extra 30% off entire order + free shipping with code SANTA and pin 1212.

Lands End has Kids' Felt Stocking for $9 - 30% = $6.30.

I just purchased the Men's Crosby Moc Toe Lace-Up Boot...

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Cappucino or black? We think a like. Been waiting to get those for months, glad they dropped to $80 plus 30% about $60 shipped. Pretty good for some poor man Alden Indy's lol.
I got the black ones. I was waiting for the price to go even lower..But that 30% off made me pull the trigger. Now I am about to purchase the
[h1]Men's Oakwood Buckle Strap Boot[/h1]

406518_XK11_LF_QL5

Any suggestions on a nice camel coat and a trench coat?

I've had my eyes on the Banana Republic's trench coat....But it's all shiny like in person...IONO

br851008-00vliv01.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by SoleFX

What would you guys recommend wearing with a black suit in terms of shirt and tie combo? ( I dont want to do the traditional white shirt/black tie)

Depends on the event.
Nonformal party
I like solid shirts with black ties. Maybe just my preference. I recently saw a guy in a solid black suit, casual (think lanvin) sneakers, Solid teal shirt, black tie with white skull cross bones tie and he received many compliments.

To be honest, a crisp white shirt will do the trick. A staple in every mans closet. I have at least 5 on rotation and I can't get enough of it. I can wear it anytime and anywhere. It goes with any occasions/events. Dark denim & white sneakers with white shirt un-tucked. Any colors suits & tie including a white shirt. Slim trousers with a leather jacket plus white shirt. You really can't lose.

Will Dior Homme jeans go on sale anywhere this holiday season?I'm looking for the raw denim but $430 in the Dior store is nuts.

Really diggin what dude wore in "crazy sexy love" with steve carrel.. i forgot the other dudes name but his wardrobe was
pimp.gif

@Ksteezy Is there a easy way to achieve this look>

I've had my eyes on the Banana Republic's trench coat....But it's all shiny like in person...IONO

br851008-00vliv01.jpg

303152_mrp_ou_l.jpg
303023_mrp_ou_l.jpg

300189_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302264_mrp_ou_l.jpg

303943_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302263_mrp_ou_l.jpg

303206_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302177_mrp_ou_l.jpg

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

Really diggin what dude wore in "crazy sexy love" with steve carrel.. i forgot the other dudes name but his wardrobe was
pimp.gif

@Ksteezy Is there a easy way to achieve this look>

His name is Ryan Gossling and to achieve his look, well you need a good physique and good tailor, his suits were made to fit his measurements...dude looked great in that movie.

If anyone in SF needs a club Monaco discount on men's clothing I got you for 50% off regular price. SF only unless you really really want something then you pay for shipping etc. Feel free to PM me! Just want to help out!

Anyone else slippin and sliding in the rain with Clark's crepe soles? I wore my desert boots and wallabees this week and I almost fell a couple times.

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

If anyone in SF needs a club Monaco discount on men's clothing I got you for 50% off regular price. SF only unless you really really want something then you pay for shipping etc. Feel free to PM me! Just want to help out!
Another reason why unemployment in America is so high

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

jhc5ky.jpg
 from today
Too many clashing patterns. Vertical pinstripe suit, horizontal striped tie, flannel shirt and colorfully printed pocket square... just too much.
I don't like that it has almost three different levels of casual/formal clashing--and that's just from the top half. The tie color and pattern also are a really ill addition (ill as in bad, bad as in not good). Would have went much smoother without that particular tie IMO.

Originally Posted by RFX45

br851008-00vliv01.jpg

303152_mrp_ou_l.jpg
303023_mrp_ou_l.jpg

300189_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302264_mrp_ou_l.jpg

303943_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302263_mrp_ou_l.jpg

303206_mrp_ou_l.jpg
302177_mrp_ou_l.jpg

Not a single website was given....
But these coats can be found on Mrporter.com

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Anyone else slippin and sliding in the rain with Clark's crepe soles? I wore my desert boots and wallabees this week and I almost fell a couple times.

Crepe soles are not meant to be worn in inclement weather.

Back
Top Bottom