Dressing better

Originally Posted by donjuan513

tony23retro, mine are "pavement".

SHADES of GREIGE has a really dope Spring collection. If you're looking for a Spring jacket I suggest you check them out.
eafmmd.jpg
Red Jacket is fire.
pimp.gif

But running around NC w/ a Jacket on in mid-late april/May is not a good look. I'd cop for the fall though.

I just picked up my first pair of Clarks Desert Boots and I highly recommend these. They look dope with dark denim and the comfort is definitely on point for acasual shoe. Can't forget about the crepe soles either
pimp.gif

A nice clean white shoe for summer for those who want to get fresh but can't let go of their nikes. Similar for AJ1/Dunk/AF1 but with a slimmer silhouette.Don't sleep on the lows
nike-royal-hi-low-white-4.jpg

nike-royal-hi-low-white-3.jpg

nike-royal-hi-low-white-2.jpg

nike-royal-hi-low-white-1.jpg

Can you guys recommend some light button down shirts ? I bought some linen ones at h&m but I brought them home and they're pretty see through.

just picked up a pair of the clae mcqueen walnuts for $77 shipped off that 6pm website.....clean shoe....good looks on the deal and sizing info donjuan.....

rr008, glad I could help. We just got in these today.
claespring2.jpg

Originally Posted by orangepeel1

Can you guys recommend some light button down shirts ? I bought some linen ones at h&m but I brought them home and they're pretty see through.
J.Crew has a pretty nice selection of shirts right now ranging from $29.99-$69.99.
erez
erez
erez

erez
erez
erez

I LOVE U.O

I LOVE FASHION

I LOVE HATS

AND J.C!

thats too many pics dude but i love dressing! hope you like
grin.gif

go buy some true religions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone is interested in True Religion Jeans Gilt Groupe Has Them online with a lot of sizes available. They are like 112 a pair which is a steal. They arenot defects or last years model just a discount website.

Hurry UP they are going fast...!!!

At the garbage that was just posted smh.

Anyways, I always thought uncuffed were for average - shorter people while cuffed was for taller people.

I wouldn't be biased with cuffed or uncuffed trousers.
It really depends on the look. Uncuffed is definitely the safer route, you can't go wrong with it.
But for those who wants that little extra "look", they should consider cuffed.
It's just me but I can see cuffed more synonymous with tweed or cotton material trousers.
I also associate cuffed pants for a more casual to business casual look and with boots.
I do not cuff my jeans but when I wear boots, I usually fold them for a cuffed look.
Wool pants, I believe, looks better uncuffed. Especially for formal/professional events as it has a cleaner look.

It really is all about the attitude and how the rest of the clothes go together.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So do you cuff the pants of your suit?

If I had a tweed suit, I will be inclined to cuff them. Maybe if I had a seersucker or cotton khaki suit as well.
If it were a business suit or a dinner suit, usually wool, I wouldn't.
All personal opinion from me, there really isn't a right or wrong in this situation.
The only way you could go wrong is if cuff them by 6" or something.
Like this, I respect the guy who did this and like his style but I can't pull off cuffs this tall:
cuffs.jpg

What's up with the trash posted a couple pages back. Let's not let this thread get off topic with fruity colored sneakers and fitted hats.

As for cuffed pant legs, I've always thought the norm was flat front pants are never cuffed, and pleated pants were admissible.

As for me, it's a strict flat front, no cuff policy.

I wouldn't follow that rule much, cuffs looks good on both pleated or flat front pants.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

What's up with the trash posted a couple pages back. Let's not let this thread get off topic with fruity colored sneakers and fitted hats.

As for cuffed pant legs, I've always thought the norm was flat front pants are never cuffed, and pleated pants were admissible.

As for me, it's a strict flat front, no cuff policy.
Roger that. I prefer flat front when wearing casually. Creased is for a suit and more formal events. I don't like to cuff because I buy theappropriate inseam..cuffing would make them a tad bit high water. And also roger on the stuff posted a couple of pages back, look like they came from theWDYWT thread.

Well I have found one type of coat I want, simple black from American Apparel. However there is another coat style I have been in want of but the only time Ihave seen it is in the recent supreme drop.
J3_blk_shop.jpg

Is there a coat similar to this? It is longer than your every day coat but not as long as a trenchcoat.
Preferably not for $210 like supreme is doing.

Back
Top Bottom