Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm tempted to get a few pairs from shoes.com, but those sizing are so inconsistent so it's hard to find out your true size w/o trying them on.

same here. for me the width means a lot too.

Kay guys i found a jacket i like. From Urban Outfitters. First time going there and i gotta say hypebeast./bopper central. don't care cause i got what iwanted. went to Banna Republic and used the 30% discount (thanks to a fellow NTer) and just gotta wait on UPS to bring me the Nike Lux's. Common Projectsare next on the list, but at 300 bucks they gotta wait.

also thanks to the guy with the Cle McQueen's info

Got some new Clarks today
6sxmxx.jpg
68zwuf.jpg

The Claes are gone at 6pm.com... anywhere else I can get them? I already checked but no go.

I need them in the cement color.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Kay guys i found a jacket i like. From Urban Outfitters. First time going there and i gotta say hypebeast./bopper central. don't care cause i got what i wanted. went to Banna Republic and used the 30% discount (thanks to a fellow NTer) and just gotta wait on UPS to bring me the Nike Lux's. Common Projects are next on the list, but at 300 bucks they gotta wait.

also thanks to the guy with the Cle McQueen's info
where did you get the nike lux?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by ericescobar

are there any shoes something like a cross between a desert boot (those posted on here) and nike blazer (like those suade joints)? see, i like the overall sillouette of the desert boot, but it doesn't fit with my perfect view of what i want to dress like. its close, but not quite there. blazers have a better practical design, while the desert boots have a classier style. HELP!

No way these are $300

Are there any cheaper versions of that shoe^

Mind you I do not know the quality of this shoes and brand, although I am sure it is no where near CP's quality, but here's a good alternative to those CP's:

ALIFE NYC Chuck for $150 (30% off from new customer at Revolveclothing.com)
ALIF-MZ40_V1.jpg
ALIF-MZ40_V4.jpg

The Clae's donjuan suggested are a good alternative too, or you can just get the Clarks Desert Boot, very similar other than the heel.
Those and the Clae mcqueen's are nice.

I don't really like the desert boot, the heel really is a turn off.

Thanks for the help guys.
You can also do custom Jack Purcells on Converse.com for $65.
The Neil Barretts are from Fall 08 and they retailed for about $300.
I actually wore a pair of the Alifes today, they're not bad at all when worn.....rest of the fit is here.
3-14shoe.jpg

knightngale these are all of the stores that carried theNike Toki Lux.
ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, New York City
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, Los Angeles
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDTFD, Santa Monica
UNDFTD, Los Angeles
UNDFTD, Las Vegas

Those Alife's aren't bad at all, are they black suede?
A white midsole would have been better but damn, back in the day I would be all over that.
Nice shoes nonetheless. Any clearer pics?

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

10280-12878-d.jpg

i am really feeling these Clarks, checked em out in person yesterday.
pimp.gif

I used to have a pair of those. Nice shoes.
all i wore through winter, def one of the best shoes i've ever owned. new pairs need to be ordered soon for sure. you'll like them. halfsize down is recommended.

Those pics makes them look so much better.
Thanks.
Those black and brown Alifes might get some consideration though.

Well, I think I found a solutionf or NTers looking for a decent shoe if they could wait for it to go on sale.
AE by Allen Edmonds is looking real good and it comes with rubber sole for more comfort and withstand some abuse.
It is cheaper and probably lower quality than the regular Allen Edmonds but it will do for those starting.
Decently priced at $199.99 a pair and it should go on sale for around $100 or less at Nordstrom Rack in a month or so.
Keep a look out for those. Sorry for the big pics:
_5755507.jpg
_5755506.jpg

_5755499.jpg
_5738456.jpg

When I dress casual, I wear a pair of Sabakus. Sort of like the Lux's and I haven't ever seen anyone else wear them
fa215a4f63c7c6a4bbddbf0f30d8d6299dad943.jpg
4753558c49e46031c44ac9b0aa96f1d962baa47.jpg

They're two different shoes, I was just wearing them for pics
laugh.gif

I have notice you guys been talking about spring but what are some good stuff to wear during the summer? also are spring and summer clothes kinda the same?thanks for any help!

Originally Posted by knightngale

thanks for the code^

copped 3 pairs of purcells for $100
eek.gif

no tax and free shipping ftw
pimp.gif

Good looking out. What do you guys think of these? http://www.shoes.com/Shop...x?p=EC1138343&pg=5086400 I need some white shoes that look nice with jeans and shorts.
Those are nice but I think purcells are more versatile if you wanna wear with jeans as well imo. Plus they are way cheaper in that shoe.com sale
laugh.gif

you might want to cancel that order and check out urban outfitters. i got 3 pairs of jp's for $20 each

Any stores that carry the Jack Purcell's? I like 'em, but I just want to try them out first.
Same thing with the Clae's.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Any stores that carry the Jack Purcell's? I like 'em, but I just want to try them out first.
Same thing with the Clae's.
You guys are on it, I wore my white leather Jacks today, photo here. Jack Purcell's are true to size unlike Chuck Taylors where you can go a 1/2 or whole size down.
I'm pretty much a 9 in everything and I needed a 9.5 in the Clae's.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

donjuan, are you guys gonna get the winged jeremy scott adidas', and if so how much are they going to retail for?(preferably the white ones)
Good question. After I got the samples a few months ago I kinda stopped asking. The gold/blk pair are suppose to be this month so the white pairis probably next month. Retail is $180.
p1110841.jpg

We'll have navy Clae Romaire's in the shop this week....probably Tuesday. I'll post pics when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom