CLEAN .

Dudes legs:

Chopsticks.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

From hypebeast
Nike Sportswear All Court Sample
BY STAFF, MARCH 31, 2009
apc-nike-all-court-leather-sample.jpg

Hiroshi Fujiwara presents a personal sample of a style previously released via the A.P.C. x Nike Sportswear All Court. The shoe features a leather upper as opposed to the canvas upper on the collaboration version. The upper is further simplified with a perforated Swoosh. No word yet on whether these will officially release.

those are nice, the ones on the other page are sick too.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by quik1987

From hypebeast
Nike Sportswear All Court Sample
BY STAFF, MARCH 31, 2009
apc-nike-all-court-leather-sample.jpg

Hiroshi Fujiwara presents a personal sample of a style previously released via the A.P.C. x Nike Sportswear All Court. The shoe features a leather upper as opposed to the canvas upper on the collaboration version. The upper is further simplified with a perforated Swoosh. No word yet on whether these will officially release.
those are nice, the ones on the other page are sick too.

nice? yes
worth the price? no way in hell
better off getting 4 pairs of chucks or a couple pairs of jack purcells

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

topshop-street-style-8.jpg

YO its tyrone biggums!!! hahaha, I dont undestand this well-dressed stuff sometimes!
because half the time its not actually being well dressed... people just go along with it becomes somebody famous has worn the same type of thing

anybody with a brain knows that the dude on the left is not well-dressed... he looks like a crackhead that came up on some fresh shoes...

YO its tyrone biggums!!! hahaha, I dont undestand this well-dressed stuff sometimes!
I don't think any of that stuff looks remotely good at all; it just looks mad sloppy. The best outfit would have to be from the guy on theleft.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't think any of that stuff looks remotely good at all; it just looks mad sloppy. The best outfit would have to be from the guy on the left.
agreed. as soon as i saw the pic, i thought "so tyrone biggums was ahead of his time?"

their online shop had free shipping last week..so if you're eyeing something, it may be worth it go for it now before free shipping is off

Black dude is dressed decently - not quite my style,but definitely the less of the evils. White guy looks like a tool.

instant klassic - your shoe post was great!

How is the quality of Johnston & Murphy shoes? Does anybody have any experience with them?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Black dude is dressed decently - not quite my style,but definitely the less of the evils. White guy looks like a tool.

Black dude is dressed like a dumb %@% IMO

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Black dude is dressed like a dumb %@% IMO
I was thinking that too...

^LOL at JT. Some of the articles are way too small for him, ie the suit, the sleeve is about 2 inches above his wrist.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom