Dressing better

Originally Posted by quik1987

What are opinions on this? Cardigan under a suit. Yay or nay?
1zq6jvt.jpg

IMO...nay.

Gingham or checkered.
There's lots of options when it comes to gingham, there's regular print, large and micro.

I can't see how wearing a cardigan under a suit jacket would be any different from wearing a sweater under one/

anyone else have this problem with their clark's?

these beeswax desert boots i got in the mail fit a little too snug around the bridge of my foot and small toes. my feet can't help but feel claustrophobicin them. i ordered the same size i tried on at the Clark's store. they seemed to fit perfect then. i know these stretch out a bit, and they have slightly,but how much should i expect? i've only had them since monday.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

saw the new autumn line in h&m..they got some nice +!*%. damn close to buying a dark blue trenchcoat..

thing is i aint tryna be like agent smith, walking round with mad clones
laugh.gif
.... im thinkin these things are gonna fly off the rack
smh.gif

that is exactly why I fear shopping there at some times. but their quality is also
indifferent.gif

I got the confirmation email a day later.. u get a shipping notice yet? I'm just tryna make sure I get mines before I go off to school next saturday

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

METROSEXUALO

I posted a jacket from this retailer/brand/I don't really know a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon the site via SF. I don't know why I didn't get to the site back then. Anyway, they've got some nice outfits put together, along with links to purchase each item in the outfit.

The name is wild corny, but lots of the pieces look nice. However, I'm wondering what kind of quality they are.

is the site legit?

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

METROSEXUALO

I posted a jacket from this retailer/brand/I don't really know a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon the site via SF. I don't know why I didn't get to the site back then. Anyway, they've got some nice outfits put together, along with links to purchase each item in the outfit.

The name is wild corny, but lots of the pieces look nice. However, I'm wondering what kind of quality they are.

is the site legit?

I don't know man. The site itself looks very weird. I know personally I'd be weary of ordering from there.

207vpfo.jpg

For 100 bucks...I'm SERIOUSLY considering pulling the trigger before the weekend...

I'm just hoping to pick up some more fitted denim this weekend. I need a straight leg pair with less break.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Super Producer J wrote:

METROSEXUALO

I posted a jacket from this retailer/brand/I don't really know a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon the site via SF. I don't know why I didn't get to
the site back then. Anyway, they've got some nice outfits put together, along with links to purchase each item in the outfit.

is the site legit?

I don't know man. The site itself looks very weird. I know personally I'd be weary of ordering from there.
I don't know either. You can look up the seller on eBay and check the feedback.

Super Producer J wrote:

METROSEXUALO

I posted a jacket from this retailer/brand/I don't really know a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon the site via SF. I don't know why I didn't get to
the site back then. Anyway, they've got some nice outfits put together, along with links to purchase each item in the outfit.

is the site legit?

I don't know either. You can look up the seller on eBay and check the feedback.
yeah there clothing is pretty fly. but there sizing is complete bull.

Can i wear a blue seersucker suit to a wedding in a few weeks or is that too informal? Also since i barely wear it I want to wear the jacket as a sport coat (iknow you're not supposed to) but not sure what pants to put it with if I can't wear jeans

207vpfo.jpg

For 100 bucks...I'm SERIOUSLY considering pulling the trigger before the weekend...

I'm just hoping to pick up some more fitted denim this weekend. I need a straight leg pair with less break.
sick.gif

those look like some cheap rusty $$# patent leather shoes

Had my wedding this past weekend....

Rocked a Joseph Abboud navy suit
Ferragamo (newland style) cap toe brown shoes
Inverted version dotted tie (meaning mine was more navy and my Groomsmen were more yellow)
French cuff shirt w/ gifted cufflinks

A funny example below is one of our cake toppers

I wanted to swap my watch band out (rfx would appreciate) but never found the time.

Now I've added a platinum ring to my everyday look.

9d73598341d864acda22f2af768427f11396d37.jpg

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

207vpfo.jpg

sick.gif

those look like some cheap rusty $$# patent leather shoes
they're meant to look vintage.

Back
Top Bottom