Dressing better

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Conv3rge.

Clean. Did you purchase that this year? Wouldn't mind adding to my wardrobe.
pimp.gif
yeah i did, only thing that needed to be done was the sides of the suit top and cuffing the pants. everyone's body type is diff though

Originally Posted by conv3rge

here's a pic of a H&M suit i wore

t6eys0.jpg
Good fit! Nice background as well. I would just do the tie a bit shorter so it just hits the top of the waist line on the pants though. But thecut is clean and slightly visibility of the dress shirts sleeves is great.

Anybody know where I can grab a pair of the Stussy X Doc Marten Desert Boots in a sz 8?

Anyone?

nt help me out i been looking for some cardigan...but i haven't really found any that i like. i dont want just a plain one, with a lil design.. i checkedCalvin Kline, AE and few others but they really didn't have any..and ae is out in md size..any 1 know any good sites looking for something no more the 60iwant something with a nice fit like AE sizing

2ue3byo.jpg

Zara leather jacket, Banana Republic tshirt, Fingercroxx belt, Levi's 514 Imprint, Converse leather Jack Purcells

Originally Posted by RFX45

What kind of necklace are you looking for?
If it is anything with precious metals or stones, you might want to try the jewelry thread.

YEa didn't even realize there was one, but not like huge ice or something. More something simple

What kind of necklace are you looking for?
If it is anything with precious metals or stones, you might want to try the jewelry thread.

Yeah, the jewelry thread is definitely the best place for you to ask, they may even be able to hook you up with some for a good price.
Good luck.

Dope fit last page RFX.

Any ideas how much those red and grey boots the last page will cost? I read on HB they will be available at David Zs. Anyone know a lower cut version of thatstyle boot?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

can someone post some affordable shoes, under $60 that I could get in light brown or tan. Im currently wearing these to work, pretty durable and very comfortable. I want a slip on, but its gotta have toe coverage so no scuffing!

41r%2BgW%2BBq3L._AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

2ue3byo.jpg

Zara leather jacket, Banana Republic tshirt, Fingercroxx belt, Levi's 514 Imprint, Converse leather Jack Purcells
where did you get the imprints from? you got your regular size or sized down?

So THATS how you look like WJ4. I was always wondering how you looked like...('nomo').

So jealous on how the h&m suits fit on you guys. I'm 5'7 about 155 lbs with broad shoulders..and the h&m suits never fit good. A 36 fits greatfor the length and the sleeves, but its a too tight when i button it. a 38 fits good on the chest, but the length and sleeves is too sloppy looking.

Still need help on the sizing of belts from the previous page if somebody doesn't mind. I wear a sz 34 pant, and am considering buying some beltsonline...only reason I'm asking...thanks guys.

Yeah, more info on the imprints is in order. nice fit other than the leather being too short for my taste.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

2ue3byo.jpg

i believed he sized down

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

So THATS how you look like WJ4. I was always wondering how you looked like...('nomo').

So jealous on how the h&m suits fit on you guys. I'm 5'7 about 155 lbs with broad shoulders..and the h&m suits never fit good. A 36 fits great for the length and the sleeves, but its a too tight when i button it. a 38 fits good on the chest, but the length and sleeves is too sloppy looking.
laugh.gif
Yeah I haven't posted a picture of myself since around '03-'04.

I got the idea from lilpro, just to put everything on my blog.. I'll be posting up more outfits as long as my mom is home to take pix for me.
laugh.gif

If you have broad shoulders, you can look into having the shoulder pads removed.

H&M is for more slimmer dudes. You can try Hugo Boss, it may fit your frame.

Originally Posted by shoeshi

Originally Posted by sole searchin

2ue3byo.jpg

i believed he sized down
I honestly don't know my true waist size, I just tried on a bunch of sizes and these fit the best.

For reference, I wear a 29 in APC New Standards (they are a bit loose now) and I got the imprints in a 30.

Back
Top Bottom