Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

^^ are the pants sagging, or do they need to be hemmed up a little. the width is perfect though.

The pants aren't sagging, they are just too long. The inseam is 36 inches I think and I am only 5'8'. I'm going to put them through their firstwash soon and then take them to the tailor like you advised!

Nice fit on the suit jacket. Did you put those buttons on yourself?

And as for the guys who come in here and tell me I needed to say no %+*# or its %+*#. Get a life.

I tried to freak a paisley print shirt
17057_289512407626_592217626_4717853_1473460_n.jpg

Bowtie action
56596625-30ea0a60afa412ae2fb1b1ce9bcb7e48.4b4b7d7c-scaled.jpg

Either the first or the second... but definitely not the third. The third one looks like something a British kid attending a boarding school would carry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

The paisley and cardigan actually kind of work together. Very spring though.
Also, whats the red leather jacket? It looks good.

To those looking, $45 on Clarks DB in sand/tan colorway. Plenty of sizes left.
http://shop.pacsun.com/gu...ot/index.pro?colorCd=025 .
5764956_01_025

Also, sign up for their e-mail and they will send a 15% off code too.

Damnit, wish those were a different color! I already have three shoes in that same basic shade, I really need some darker brown boots.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by RFX45

The paisley and cardigan actually kind of work together. Very spring though.
Also, whats the red leather jacket? It looks good.

To those looking, $45 on Clarks DB in sand/tan colorway. Plenty of sizes left.
http://shop.pacsun.com/gu...ot/index.pro?colorCd=025 .
5764956_01_025

Also, sign up for their e-mail and they will send a 15% off code too.

Damnit, wish those were a different color! I already have three shoes in that same basic shade, I really need some darker brown boots.
Thank God they dont have my size because I was def about to pull the trigger

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Which of these do you guys think look better:
tanq.jpg

bcmdchsaddlebackleather.jpg

bcmtch20front20thin20le.jpg
Saddleback Leather Company is the truth! Definitely go with one of their offerings which are guaranteed for 100 years! You gotta love thequality that goes into these beautiful bags and I believe that they will only get more beautiful with age (and proper care)

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

Which of these do you guys think look better:
tanq.jpg

bcmdchsaddlebackleather.jpg

bcmtch20front20thin20le.jpg
Saddleback Leather Company is the truth! Definitely go with one of their offerings which are guaranteed for 100 years! You gotta love the quality that goes into these beautiful bags and I believe that they will only get more beautiful with age (and proper care)
Do you have one of their bags? And if you do, would you recommend it for daily use? I like their bags but I'm concerned about the weight. The 2nd one for instance weighs close to 7 lbs (for the medium sized version) and it would weigh more if I start adding things like my laptop and textbooks andsuch and this will of course cause some strain on my back if I'm walking all around campus and then going to work with it.

Back
Top Bottom