Jacket = Zara
Shirt = Express fitted
Tie = Tommy Hilfiger
Sweater = BR
Pants = BR
Shoes = Calvin Klein
Cologne = Versace Dreamer

niidawg3 wrote:

^^ are the pants sagging, or do they need to be hemmed up a little. the width is perfect though.

The pants aren't sagging, they are just too long. The inseam is 36
inches I think and I am only 5'8'. I'm going to put them through their
first
wash soon and then take them to the tailor like you advised!
Which model of N & F jeans are they? Weird guy? inseam is 34 inches I believe

[/quote]
They are Weird Guys and you are right. I just measured them and the inseam is 34. The WG fit is amazing and for the price, you really can't go wrong. TheIndigo Selvedge takes a long time for fades to start appearing though. I've worn mine for approx. 6 months.

I like the Zara jacket above hadegbite.

Anyone own a pair of Joe's Jeans? What do you think about the company? I ask because I'm looking to purchase their stock and have done my DD on thecompany. Just playing it for earnings.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

I'm on a white pocket square kick - same square 4 days in a row, i think.

Interesting pattern on the suit, very nice but lapel is a bit wide for my liking.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

I want a leather jacket!

Funny thing is... I hated them when I was younger. Thought they looked mad tacky.

I'm in the same boat...I didn't particularly think they were tacky just not my style but that brown leather posted a few pages back is right up myalley...not to plain and not too much distraction
anybody know where I can find something similar for a reasonable price
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Anyone own a pair of Joe's Jeans? What do you think about the company? I ask because I'm looking to purchase their stock and have done my DD on the company. Just playing it for earnings.

Dont do it, nobody rocks joe's jeans, look into any raw denim companies if anything

check the thread on a regular basis, post in it a little, but here's my first fit pics in the thread...

11kv8si.jpg

2nssy1u.jpg

from last night for a dinner held by the National Bar Association where my dad was honored

Topman navy cropped peacoat
h&m v neck
rugby blue oxford shirt
hickey tie
uniqlo slim black slacks (they look off from the lighting_
generic surplus pointy oxford sneakers

anyone check out the modern amusement sale on Gilt today? some pretty decent stuff up but a fiar amount has sold through...i put an order through

Originally Posted by RFX45

Interesting pattern on the suit, very nice but lapel is a bit wide for my liking.

thanks RFX - its standard lapel width though - 4 inches at the widest point, which is a shade under the distance from the shoulder hem to the collar. Probablylooks a little wider because of the camera angle. 10 years from now when the skinny lapel fad is dead, my jacket will still be a classic
tongue.gif

thanks RFX - its standard lapel width though - 4 inches at the widest point, which is a shade under the distance from the shoulder hem to the collar. Probably looks a little wider because of the camera angle. 10 years from now when the skinny lapel fad is dead, my jacket will still be a classic
tongue.gif

I gotcha, maybe it is the angle though. Just looks overly wide like a peacoat-esque wide.

hammerdown10, hows the sizing on the Topman peacoat? I have had my eye on one and now that some are 50% off I am really considering it but still not sure aboutsizing.

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

check the fit on a regular basis, post in it a little, but here's my first fit pics in the thread...

11kv8si.jpg

2nssy1u.jpg

from last night for a dinner held by the National Bar Association where my dad was honored

Topman navy cropped peacoat
h&m v neck
rugby blue oxford shirt
hickey tie
uniqlo slim black slacks (they look off from the lighting_
generic surplus pointy oxford sneakers

anyone check out the modern amusement sale on Gilt today? some pretty decent stuff up but a fiar amount has sold through...i put an order through

Diggin it all, might would have pressed the jeans a little harder, iuno some ppl may try to say something seeing you are wearing white shoes in the middle ofwinter,

PS. Its about that time to kick in for a new box spring my man, im just saying tho

A lot of good advice.

I think the key is finding a good tailor. Search on Yelp. A good tailor knows what to do to enhance your qualities, and minimize your flaws.

Even a $20 shirt from Uniqlo can be improved by a tailor who takes the buttons in a few millimeters.

Always was curious about this, whats so bad about wearing white in the winter? Some say cause it will get dirty, but actually it is alot easier in the springand summer with mud,red clay, grass stains, sand rain etc.

thanks RFX - its standard lapel width though - 4 inches at the widest point, which is a shade under the distance from the shoulder hem to the collar. Probably looks a little wider because of the camera angle. 10 years from now when the skinny lapel fad is dead, my jacket will still be a classic
tongue.gif

I gotcha, maybe it is the angle though. Just looks overly wide like a peacoat-esque wide.

hammerdown10, hows the sizing on the Topman peacoat? I have had my eye on one and now that some are 50% off I am really considering it but still not sure about sizing.
i got my true size, a size large and it fits just fine...i can take more pics if needed, pics buttoned up

LDJ - they're not jeans...they're black pants, the light didn't pick up the color that well considering the peacoat appears a bitdarker in the pics

and i don't really care that i'm wearing all white shoes in the middle of winter...i asked my mom if it would offend her if i wore white shoes to theevent...i would've asked my dad but i didn't 'cause he was getting roasted at the event anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Saw this coat on Zara's website might go check it out.

cool casual look i think it would look better denim jeans.Oh not the exact jacket btw.

I like this but when I checked out the detail on the website, it looks like the material might grey cotton jersey material, like the grey sweats material. I amnot sure though but I have seen another label use the same material and make it into a blazer. I'll check it out next time I visit Zara.

Back
Top Bottom