17057_293299822626_592217626_4736706_7034472_n.jpg

Stole the Fit idea from the RL site.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Return it.

eek.gif
at those Adidas! Any word on a price?

I guess I'm the only person who actually likes all of Luch's outfits that he posts
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

RFX,
whats good on gap shirts..idk if i should get xs or s..
i wear a S in ben sherman
im a slim dude...
5'8 138

I'm 5'8 145 and the small GAP shirt I have fits a little big on me. The sleeves are a bit too long and the pit to pit is a little bit wide. I'dprobably suggest going XS.

quick question.
kind of random but it's been bothering me. what are those ear-warmer things called? they're kind of like beanies except with the top cut off...iremember i wanted one for snowboarding but i forgot what it's called. i don't really know where else to post the question and i figured some of youmight know. help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Copped this Nautica jacket at Macy's today. $150 but I got it for around $40 with markdowns. Couldn't pass it up. It's a size small. I'm 5'7.

Damn I need to get back in the gym.
nice looking jacket
pimp.gif

and i never realized how expensive red wings are...!!! are they really comfortable or somethin?

seanyboyy, good lookin fam. i tried on my boys small gap shirt and its pretty baggy..i was surprised..
lol i feel weird getting an Xs tho lol makes me feel like a ****** lol

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Copped this Nautica jacket at Macy's today. $150 but I got it for around $40 with markdowns. Couldn't pass it up. It's a size small. I'm 5'7.

nice looking jacket
pimp.gif

and i never realized how expensive red wings are...!!! are they really comfortable or somethin?
$200-300 isn't that much for quality boots. They're really heavy though, the only reason I returned mine. The thing about boots anddress shoes is that you can use them for a very long time. When they are worn down, you can get them resole, unlike sneakers.

jumpman - great fine, but looks like a visit to the tailor would make that jacket fit you nicely. I see the sleeves are too long for you.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

eek.gif
at those Adidas! Any word on a price?

I guess I'm the only person who actually likes all of Luch's outfits that he posts
embarassed.gif

I think that fit is hot too. colored cords are in for this f/w season.

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

RFX,
whats good on gap shirts..idk if i should get xs or s..
i wear a S in ben sherman
im a slim dude...
5'8 138

GAP fits me very big. I once posted a fit pics of their shirt I tried on in xs, it was very baggy and roomy even though I already had a sport shirt worn underit.

Originally Posted by stunner157

quick question.
kind of random but it's been bothering me. what are those ear-warmer things called? they're kind of like beanies except with the top cut off...i remember i wanted one for snowboarding but i forgot what it's called. i don't really know where else to post the question and i figured some of you might know. help is appreciated!

That is pretty much what it is, ear warmers.
http://www.sunandski.com/...944&ci_sku=1725061709000.
1725061709000-2T.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

nice looking jacket
pimp.gif

$200-300 isn't that much for quality boots. They're really heavy though, the only reason I returned mine. The thing about boots and dress shoes is that you can use them for a very long time. When they are worn down, you can get them resole, unlike sneakers.

jumpman - great fine, but looks like a visit to the tailor would make that jacket fit you nicely. I see the sleeves are too long for you.

You'll get used to the weight, it might even help strengthen your legs.
laugh.gif

Spring is coming (kind of) so Fall/Winter looks from designers are starting to come out.
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-02-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-04-405x540.jpg

burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-05-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-07-405x540.jpg

burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-06-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-10-405x540.jpg

burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-11-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-12-405x540.jpg

burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-14-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-09-405x540.jpg

burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-13-405x540.jpg
burberry-prorsum-precollection-fall-2010-15-405x540.jpg

New Nike Sweet Classic high is a very nice sneaker. Simple and low profile, a good go to sneakers I think.
nike-spring-2010-sweet-classic-hi-2-540x540.jpg

nike-spring-2010-sweet-classic-hi-3-540x540.jpg

nike-spring-2010-sweet-classic-hi-1-540x540.jpg

And back to Spring... Uniqlo.
Pics are huge so here's a select few, for all the look check out: http://hypebeast.com/2010...-2010-spring-collection/ .
I want these blazers!
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-3.jpg
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-6.jpg

[
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-7.jpg
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-9.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-11.jpg
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-13.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-14.jpg
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-16.jpg

uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-17.jpg

This reminds me... I need white jeans/pants before spring comes.
uniqlo-2010-spring-collection-18.jpg

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Are u having problems posting Nii

lolz.

Uniqlo has some nice pants in their catalog. Lol @ the man-capri making a come-back. Sad to say i rocked them joints in college. Ladies loved it.

Back
Top Bottom