Dressing better

Whats Up

Need a little help what would go good with these Sperrys
373002391.jpg

Just purchased my first pair of desert clarks today. I was pleasantly surprised by the text on the inside of the box cover haha.

wats up didnt really take a pic of the whole fit, but decided to step into some real summer colors, bought my first pair of white jeans...
JCREW v-neck
JCREW White slimfit
LV's (not pictured)

4655493888_25f4bb49f6_b.jpg

lol...thanx man, i wanted to ring her neck tonight though.....SMH!
here is another one.
4654876645_e60e6b70b5_b.jpg

I need a new watch.

Hey is it possible to get dress pants tappered?

I have some decent suit pants, but their just too boxy, would like them a little more skinnier. I asked the tailor, he said just get length taken in - I was like eh

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so this jacket most likely doesnt belong in this thread.. But i figure RFX/Nii would be the people to ask these (probably stupid) questions to lol..

Anyone know where i can design iron on/sew on patches to replace the stupid logo/emblem that came on this one vwith?

now for the stupid question.. Is there anyway a tailor/anyone could change the blue stripes to something different?

thx in advance..

jacket1z.jpg

jacket2b.jpg

Google "Custom chenille patches". Check out eBay also, there might be something on there you can use now.
Those stripes are there to stay buddy so get use to them.

TaaDaa, the bags have made it in.
66x1kp.jpg

Originally Posted by mallen702

Whats Up

Need a little help what would go good with these Sperrys
373002391.jpg
nice. where did you get these? also, what material are they made out of?

thanks,
waystinthyme

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by hadegbite
roll.gif
I remember this dude from my clubbing days, he's cool with this associate I know.

Anybody in NJ needs a LV discount, my old colleague has been a store manager for years.  I'm a Ferragamo disciple.
tell your dude to stop wearing fake shoes!  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so me and my fiancee have our engagement shoot this weekend and i wanted a pair of brown boat shoes, but ended up getting these...

4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg

these are fakes too! 
sick.gif

the real ones have a tan line going horizontal at the bottom and they only have 8 loop holes..dont believe me? go to the lv website and go check them out at the store..

i am not promoting fake shoes but here is a link just so ya can compare..

http://www.sohob2b.com/LV/replica-lv-shoes-lv-shoes-14-13954.htm

Originally Posted by Smedroc

some of these Maurizi shoes on gilt are making me wanna get my prorities all f'd up
smh.gif

lawd
sick.gif
nice shoes - but not worth the prices Gilt are charging. you can get Maurizis in Europe for the equivalent of a 100 dollars.

i'm tring to pull off a bow tie for graduation
any websites for bow ties and good dress shirts
with theses shoes
amb75x.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

so this jacket most likely doesnt belong in this thread.. But i figure RFX/Nii would be the people to ask these (probably stupid) questions to lol..

Anyone know where i can design iron on/sew on patches to replace the stupid logo/emblem that came on this one vwith?

now for the stupid question.. Is there anyway a tailor/anyone could change the blue stripes to something different?

thx in advance..

jacket1z.jpg

jacket2b.jpg

Google "Custom chenille patches". Check out eBay also, there might be something on there you can use now.
Those stripes are there to stay buddy so get use to them.
i was afraid of that.. Thx alot.. Mishka has some sick iron on patches, would you use those or would it be like a "fake mishka jacket"??

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so me and my fiancee have our engagement shoot this weekend and i wanted a pair of brown boat shoes, but ended up getting these...

4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg
these are fakes too! 
sick.gif

the real ones have a tan line going horizontal at the bottom and they only have 8 loop holes..dont believe me? go to the lv website and go check them out at the store..

i am not promoting fake shoes but here is a link just so ya can compare..

http://www.sohob2b.com/LV/replica-lv-shoes-lv-shoes-14-13954.htm

So LV selling fake +@*$ at their own store now?...werd?...please think before you speak, the shoes up on their site are newer, different and also cheaper, IDIOT.
2wfizad.jpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I got my cousin's wedding to go to this summer, and I plan on wearing a navy suit. Brown or black shoes?

you can be conservative and go with black, or you can be a little more edgy and hi and go with brown, im getting married in a light grey suit with dark brown shoes  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom