Dressing better

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

my attire today:

1st person pov
a0jal1.jpg
What kind of shirt is this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I found the sale to be horrible & overpriced.

Possible to wear a black suit for work?....

Only if you work in a restaurant or a funeral home

35107_1344266563471_1135448354_2069976_6135990_n.jpg

my cousin showed me these. Theyre called Post Harbors, what do you think? It has a vulcanized cup sole like vans but more with a more round edge

I tried on a jean jacket at gap the other day. I really like the fit, the sleeves were not long but it had no tag so i could've been for women for all i know.

TOJ has some pretty nice stuff. craftsmanship looks on point, but its just too rich for my blood.

@nacho - good looks on the h&m chukkas, was able to cop a pair today and love them!

ToJ's pricing is actually pretty good since they can make it in your own size and change details like pocket, collar or cuff style. Their quality is top notch too.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

I found the sale to be horrible & overpriced.

Possible to wear a black suit for work?....

Only if you work in a restaurant or a funeral home

eh, i personally wouldn't wear a black suit but i have friends who work in offices and they wear black suits and don't give it a second thought.
it seems like the more stylish people are against black suits and blazers.  the rest of the population like them.  even gq said a well-fitting black suit is fine for the office.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

my attire today:

1st person pov
a0jal1.jpg
Nice Gingham Shirt, I like it.

The rest of the outfit.
sick.gif

Nice sale on AE.  Too bad they don't have many in my size, thinking of jumping on the Calhoun's and/or the Bel-Air

Well, to be fair he was dressed by GQ. I doubt you'll see him walking around town wearing what he wore in the GQ shoot.

Jean jacket the other night, when it was quite chilly.
9zotb5.jpg

RFX, your a cool dude. I like this thread and everything it stands for, but I just have to say...I don't think ^ is your best work.

It's all good, first attempt at a denim jacket, I was just so psyched at how well it fit that I had to wear it that night.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom