Dressing better

Well only in skinhead culture and British skinheads don't really have the same racist connections that Americans do

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

I'd think they would look better with this style sole.

quoddy-trail-grizzly-boots_121608.jpg

I have these for this winter, might try to get a pair of Red Wings too. The ones in the middle, its brown. Too lazy to find another pic.

SeaVees-Fall-2009-Collection-00-540x360.jpg
are those seavees?

May someone provide a link to the first pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well only in skinhead culture and British skinheads don't really have the same racist connections that Americans do

laugh.gif

Brit nationalists spawned the entire neo-Nazi movement. 

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'd think they would look better with this style sole.
quoddy-trail-grizzly-boots_121608.jpg

I have these for this winter, might try to get a pair of Red Wings too. The ones in the middle, its brown. Too lazy to find another pic.

SeaVees-Fall-2009-Collection-00-540x360.jpg
are those seavees?

Damn, I love these kicks on the 2nd pic all the way to the left, details please

Originally Posted by RFX45

$4/yr GQ Subscription
Use code: 7377

http://www.discountmags.com/product/7798/gq?a=slickdeals&SSAID=314743

I remember people were looking for it and here's a new deal and this is $12 for 3 yrs, I think it is a better deal than the last one. I forgot how much the other one was, I think it was $5/yr.
Sorry, this offer code is either invalid or has expired.

damn, second time i missed out

Yo Nii, what are your thoughts on Ralph Lauren and Jones New York Suits. Just picked up 1 of each from Macy's retail $500 sale price $119. Total $203 with tax after additional 20% off. I figured I would grab the ones in my size and if they were bad pick ups I would return them. 

i thought i read somewhere recently that banana republic was doing a buy one get one 1/2 off promotion on Saturdays now??

can anyone confirm or deny this?

EDIT: nevermind...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pow. 1,000

On that note, Banana Republic got a sick sale going on right now and buy one get one 60% off on Saturdays now. Check em out.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

i thought i read somewhere recently that banana republic was doing a buy one get one 1/2 off promotion on Saturdays now??

can anyone confirm or deny this?

EDIT: nevermind...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Pow. 1,000

On that note, Banana Republic got a sick sale going on right now and buy one get one 60% off on Saturdays now. Check em out.

does this apply on anything?

Back
Top Bottom