Dressing better

Hope this takes the edge off of some of the Timberland purchases. Used code JOY10 for 20% off

http://photobucket.com

Not sure who wears hats but i think Usher pulled this off pretty well.
Usher-brixton-gain-fedora-hat-light-grey-3.jpg

Originally Posted by big mike 13

random thought.. what ever happened to wj4? dude used to post religiously

No lie... I was wondering the same thing. I think I saw him getting mentioned in the glasses thread.

thanks for the comments guys.

the loafers are by Neil Barrett. I will take a few closer pics and post them up later tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

No lie... I was wondering the same thing. I think I saw him getting mentioned in the glasses thread.
IIRC, that dude was either roasted/ethered out of here. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I would like to take credit for that.

happy.gif

Some of you guys ask funny questions. Just wear what you like and how you like it. No one is a fashion consultant on here!

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by niidawg3

A weak week...

Perhaps the best casual look Ive seen you pull off.
This whole fit is real dope.
I'm gonna disagree here, not a fan of this outfit. The shoes attract a lot of attention, so I think the top half of the outfit should be as muted as possible. A red gingham isn't muted. I think this would've worked better with a blazer over the shirt, or with a navy blue gingham. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If I see this joint, I'm copping with the 50%

on804120-00vliv01.jpg
eek.gif
I'm reading the new GQ right now and I'm on the page with that exact corduroy/sherpa lined jacket by Levi's
roll.gif

at 50% I'll recommend it
Pass on that military jacket, I like my black jackets simple

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

A weak week...

I'm gonna disagree here, not a fan of this outfit. The shoes attract a lot of attention, so I think the top half of the outfit should be as muted as possible. A red gingham isn't muted. I think this would've worked better with a blazer over the shirt, or with a navy blue gingham. 
with those shoes? no way.
laugh.gif

Finally got a pic of me in my new TOJ bomber.

This thing is incredible from fit to materials. I highly recommend their services if you want quality.

(casual today)

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Coupon for 50% off Old Navy Outerwear
moz-screenshot-4.png

http://media.oldnavyweekl...large/million_coupon.pdf
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

Came here just to post this, but I figured someone already had.

I don't like Old Navy at all because the quality is typically awful but I'm gonna head over on Tuesday and see if I can't find something worth copping with that coupon. Their peacoats are only $70 so I figure $35 isn't bad at all for a backup peacoat. I kinda like the military jacket that was posted too but I'll just have to see all these in person and try em on before making a decision.

it's because he tried too hard and said ridiculous things.  he acted like you had to do hours of research just to wear a sweater.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

A weak week...

with those shoes? no way.
laugh.gif
You can laugh, but I'm not just pulling stuff out of my $@* here. A navy blue gingham, if the right shade, would blend in with the jeans and would be much more muted than the red he's rocking now. The shoes would stand out on their own, instead of competing for attention with the shirt. 

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Finally got a pic of me in my new TOJ bomber.

This thing is incredible from fit to materials. I highly recommend their services if you want quality.

(casual today)

Very nice, looks like it fits well too. I'm guessing that's lamb, isn't it just buttery soft?
 Also, hard to see in the pic but is it brown or black?

Originally Posted by shogun

it's because he tried too hard and said ridiculous things.  he acted like you had to do hours of research just to wear a sweater.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
If true.  Wiseth's a nice kid, hope he's still doing well
That TOJ bomber looks A+ (that kiddo x dinosaur jumpoff is also awesome!)  good stuff there, need to troll the boards more for deals on their stuff
pimp.gif

Wow, rainy out of nowhere...

and IMO, clarks + rain = charm 

skull, flat head, clarks

rainy, and humid 
eyes.gif

wdywt2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom