Dressing Cheaper Vol 1. FORGET YO JACKET BRUH

PLNDR is decent for streetwear, most of the time if you spend over $100 they'll have 40-50% off codes.

if you wan't style advice from a self proclaimed fashion guru: learn your fit and buy a nice pair of jeans

as long as your **** fits nicely, you'll be good...typical outfit from me is a pair of APC jeans that i've been rock for almost two years now and Merona tee's from Target...they fit perfectly...a pair of white shoes and a pair of black shoes and your good...

just wear plain hanes/kirkland tees from target/costco
with some levis and if you need a jacket rock one from AA (its clean and classic look)

if you guys are tryna be stylish and follow trends on a budget just shop at h&m
i dont think clothes should be a priority if your on a budget tbh wait till your paper game on point and ball out

if you guys arent feelin yourself in a tee and jeans and only feel yourselves when you dressed like a runway model to school
i suggest to hit the gym or something to improve aesthetics

Improve aesthetics

I love it. Very true.

if you wan't style advice from a self proclaimed fashion guru: learn your fit and buy a nice pair of jeans

as long as your **** fits nicely, you'll be good...typical outfit from me is a pair of APC jeans that i've been rock for almost two years now and Merona tee's from Target...they fit perfectly...a pair of white shoes and a pair of black shoes and your good...
Pretty much what it always boils down to. 

So ya just gonna talk about white tees?...no one is buying luxury white tees, you can just get the 3 pack from Hanes at target for like 10$

Btw Sales, coupons and thrift finds are posted in the DB thread all the time :lol:

Old Navy!! People sleep on it, but that's all I wear for leisure and 9 to 5. I get my ties from Macy's when they have sales like the Labor Day and Memorial Day sales or Friends and Family.

What I tend to do is always buy clothes that I can sell again (Polo, nike,)
Something that keeps its value because u can always sell it and get some or even more at times money back

Something that keeps its value because u can always sell it and get some or even more at times money back
listen to this.

not that i would ever sell stuff, but all my gear i make sure has resale value.

ENJOY 40% - 50% OFF EVERYTHING. IN STORES & ONLINE. DETAILS

carat_v2_m56577569830805845.gif
J crew Factory

Hurry, some good stuff

I didn't mess with j crew too much until we got an outlet. Outlet always has good deals imo

If you guys have a BJs in your area, they have an in house brand that sells good quality t shirts. I plan to stock up on those.

Last edited:

listen to this.

get dat porsche money papi.

and yeah, all the vintage gear I wear I sell for a profit :smokin

Last edited:
Lands End makes some good stuff that's affordable. They've got a 30% off sale right now

listen to this.

Uhhh...if you would never sell stuff what does it matter if it has resale value?

Back
Top Bottom