Drive by shooting, Please help

You guys arent serious are you? The mans story has more holes in it than a slice of swiss cheese. He cant validate or verify that this shooting even took place since theres no news article and the only incident that occurred that day was not a drive by of a pregnant lady.

On top of all this OP admitted to using smack (which he claims was a joke but who really jokes about **** like that?) so his word cant be trusted. Damn man wake up he done pulled the wool over ur eyes with some bs story and a tagged pic of some chick in the hospital. She could be getting her tonsils removed for all we know

You guys arent serious are you? The mans story has more holes in it than a slice of swiss cheese. He cant validate or verify that this shooting even took place since theres no news article and the only incident that occurred that day was not a drive by of a pregnant lady.

not just news media coverage, but theres no real presence of the incident on social media other than like 2 posts (iirc) of ppl who were ghost for years. 

not even her own "sister" is posting about about it or her newborn baby

Last edited:
Surprised no one's put the Jordan crying meme on ol girl yet. But that would be too ruthless...
nerd.gif

Man y'all just harassing OP at this point lol I think it's safe to say he took his L defiantly and disappeared

Pretty much! :lol:

Besides I make to much money. So it really doesn't phase me to donate.

Ill take a donation. My baby need new shoes, my aunty need a purse. Summers here and i need to cop a vert

I need Police Report #, picture of yourself and your baby... picture of your aunty in a lingerie with Hawaii 50 tagged on her ***.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom