Drive by shooting, Please help

Sorry to hear that. Just donated $100. I know it's not much, but hopefully it helps.

Also glad to see the NT community coming together and helping a fellow member. :nthat: I just saw the thread, so I haven't been keeping up with it, but seeing 50 pages and imagining all the support you've been receiving put a smile on my face. I can't wait to read through it all.
OP about to get some good dope to celebrate the 4th.
One of the donors name is Joe Caputo....as in Litchfields Pen warden from OITNB :rofl:

Dude troll level :pimp:
Dude investing his own $$ in his own gfm to dupe dummies into investing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Point me to where I could get this out. I emailed a news station and didn't get a reply. At this point we'll need all the help we can get.

Did you check with it's moms first to make sure it was ok to put the info out there

So if dudes have filed a complaint with GFM as claimed, shouldn't GFM be investigating the veracity of the story at this very moment?

wait so you emailed a news station and they didn't reply? I thought the news wanted to do a story and the mother said no

Back
Top Bottom