Drive by shooting, Please help

The NT detectives have failed to prove that OP's story is a lie. I believe OP until more proof is found that proves he's lying.

:rofl: go sit yo *** all the way down :rofl:

Typing with your shirt off right now, how serious is this for you? Clowns like you are the reason this thread is bunz

"Riding the next man wave" what you even going on about? :rofl:

He hot cuz he broke bread

laugh.gif
 shouts out to OP if he did come up though.

Who just throws money out there before any confirmation?

Speaking of, do ya'll have any idea where your money goes after you donate it to Meth?
nerd.gif

thats what im saying though....he hasn't posted any proof lmao
He's given you names and locations of everyone involved.

Officers name, police district and case #.

Local friends work numbers.

Tagged photos of girlfriend in hospital only after NT said that's all they wanted!

laugh.gif

You guys will just keep asking for stuff until your able to prove your right.

Classic case of a witch hunt
laugh.gif

He took too long if what you said is true

Been stopped caring, only here for .gifs now

Man I read this entire thread from start to finish. I was with the OP 100% up until around page 5 or so when it got tricky, lol. Nonetheless if true then I wish you the best dawg. That's tough!

I must start by saying first off especially to the people not from here and/or who have never been here...yo, it's not all sweet! Cats get shot left n right here, on sight, on street, in car, on foot, in the cut, in the club, all the above.

Too many people have this notion that we all phony, Hollywood, not bout it etc but please don't come out here n be fooled.

You have to remember for example cats like haven rose while younger was out here n was laid on the grown at gun point middle of street jacked out of his Rolls Royce man in an affluent part of LA. This is one small example but don't think just because you are in Hollywood that you are safe. Don't come out here running your mouth talking greasy and end up at one of these clubs like playhouse, supper club, etc and get shot!

Most of these type of spots are littered with gangs (esp crips, :smh: ).

Also, it's summer! More shootings take place during this time, therefore in LA which is the land of drive by's. Hence why every shooting no matter how heinous you think it is will make it to major news outlets or the news at all. It's way too many B and also this is the time certain gangs literally kill other gang members and even innocent people in a certain time frame during the summer months. It's real out here dawg!

Let's also touch on these young cats trying to get on who are called on to go shoot random folks by the more senior gang members...a lot of these cats are not only young but they are taking this new wave of drug that's similar to angel dust but it's not the same but anyway from what I have been told, they coerce these young cats to take it n take a lot (who oftentimes come into the ER for chest pain, etc) since it turns the user up and vastly dulls their ability to care about anything that a normal person would.

When a lot of you speak on how we live in a heartless world, cruel, etc...well that's literally the description of these cats while on this stuff.

In conclusion, just because you never seen or heard this type of act happen in NY or blah blah place does not mean it doesn't go down here. Be careful out here n be easy! Treat it like you would when traveling internationally. Just because you think you are hard back home, don't mean jack here, so let it go! Although this act was seemingly random and supposedly not enticed, still take heed.

Man I read this entire thread from start to finish. I was with the OP 100% up until around page 5 or so when it got tricky, lol. Nonetheless if true then I wish you the best dawg. That's tough!

I must start by saying first off especially to the people not from here and/or who have never been here...yo, it's not all sweet! Cats get shot left n right here, on sight, on street, in car, on foot, in the cut, in the club, all the above.

Too many people have this notion that we all phony, Hollywood, not bout it etc but please don't come out here n be fooled.

You have to remember for example cats like haven rose while younger was out here n was laid on the grown at gun point middle of street jacked out of his Rolls Royce man in an affluent part of LA. This is one small example but don't think just because you are in Hollywood that you are safe. Don't come out here running your mouth talking greasy and end up at one of these clubs like playhouse, supper club, etc and get shot!

Most of these type of spots are littered with gangs (esp crips, :smh: ).

Also, it's summer! More shootings take place during this time, therefore in LA which is the land of drive by's. Hence why every shooting no matter how heinous you think it is will make it to major news outlets or the news at all. It's way too many B and also this is the time certain gangs literally kill other gang members and even innocent people in a certain time frame during the summer months. It's real out here dawg!

Let's also touch on these young cats trying to get on who are called on to go shoot random folks by the more senior gang members...a lot of these cats are not only young but they are taking this new wave of drug that's similar to angel dust but it's not the same but anyway from what I have been told, they coerce these young cats to take it n take a lot (who oftentimes come into the ER for chest pain, etc) since it turns the user up and vastly dulls their ability to care about anything that a normal person would.

When a lot of you speak on how we live in a heartless world, cruel, etc...well that's literally the description of these cats while on this stuff.

In conclusion, just because you never seen or heard this type of act happen in NY or blah blah place does not mean it doesn't go down here. Be careful out here n be easy! Treat it like you would when traveling internationally. Just because you think you are hard back home, don't mean jack here, so let it go! Although this act was seemingly random and supposedly not enticed, still take heed.

Man u typed too much. Not saying its true, but people think cali is sawft when compared to the east, Midwest, or whereever dey from.

:rofl: go sit yo *** all the way down :rofl:

Typing with your shirt off right now, how serious is this for you? Clowns like you are the reason this thread is bunz

"Riding the next man wave" what you even going on about? :rofl:
You just picked up a new phrase "typing with your shirt off". Posting all these laughing emojis like an upset broad. Get back on the bench.

View media item 2089882

man...

an innocent pregnant woman doesn't get shot by gang members causing premature labor and paralysis and only get heard on NT
This man has been the voice of reason throughout this thead no doubt.

But then you got the guy a couple posts up who reminds us that not everything makes the news. So again I still have my doubts that it's false.

Not gonna put homie out like that but...

The same rosa at motel 6 picked up the phone on 3 different occasions and told 3 different stories to 3 different NTers.

The "bestie" who has been dormant on social media for a year...now has a boyfriend and in a relationship
to someone who hasn't posted anything for a year.

Katie was @'d by her bestie in one post...profile now deleted. Facebook was a profile and now that's deleted.

Strip club GFM commenter...last post 2015.

Ole boy didn't give the incident report...NTer had to call.

No one on the block is verifying the story.

Even the report is contrary to his story.

3 people were shot at (including baby) that's a damned news story!

Eses, in the middle of traffic, laughing at throwing gang signs, draws attention...yet no one in the damned city tweeted it? No one posts about it?

Don't get me started on the "sister". You post about your sister but again...like everyone in this story...has no activity since 2015?

No sister sister pics. No baby shower pics.

C'mon now. This op kid looks like the tweakers I see everyday during the school year.

So y'all crime is terrible, gangs run the streets in broad day, your gun control is laughable, your government seems like a cluster **** of nonsense, and everything product out there seem to cause cancer. I.E you'd be a fool live there

Not gonna put homie out like that but...

The same rosa at motel 6 picked up the phone on 3 different occasions and told 3 different stories to 3 different NTers.

The "bestie" who has been dormant on social media for a year...now has a boyfriend and in a relationship
to someone who hasn't posted anything for a year.

Katie was @'d by her bestie in one post...profile now deleted. Facebook was a profile and now that's deleted.

Strip club GFM commenter...last post 2015.

Ole boy didn't give the incident report...NTer had to call.

No one on the block is verifying the story.

Even the report is contrary to his story.

3 people were shot at (including baby) that's a damned news story!

Eses, in the middle of traffic, laughing at throwing gang signs, draws attention...yet no one in the damned city tweeted it? No one posts about it?

Don't get me started on the "sister". You post about your sister but again...like everyone in this story...has no activity since 2015?

No sister sister pics. No baby shower pics.

C'mon now. This op kid looks like the tweakers I see everyday during the school year.

View media item 1863668

You just picked up a new phrase "typing with your shirt off". Posting all these laughing emojis like an upset broad. Get back on the bench.

View media item 2089882

yo who man is this? :rofl:

You got to be born in the 90s being this butt hurt. Look at your face right now. What's even more :lol: is you legit felt like I called you specifically out.

I really think you confused my post with someone else cause you talking to me like i ain't been on this forum for ten plus years and ain't seen what this threads used to be.

Do you got any else to say, or you got that tantrum out your system? Ole gump *** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom