Drive by shooting, Please help

So a shooting which supposedly paralyzed a woman forcing the premature birth of it's baby is now only an assault?

Be real here people.
Police coding can be tricky as ****.

My boy got hit 8x a few years ago and the guy only got 2 years.

Op prob heard there was a shooting and its just a coincedence that his "girl" had a baby n he threw some ******** story together. Like someone said before, AINT NO WAY HE DRIVING 1 HAND ON SOME MOVIE TYPE ****. OP WHERE THE **** ARE THE BLOOD STAINS U ******* SCUMBAG?!?

DO NOT DONATE TO THIS REDICULOUSNESS PEOPLE. GO TO UR LOCAL SHELTER N DONATE TO REAL PEOPLE STRUGGLING IF U FEEL THE NEED TO DO A GOOD DEED.

Last edited:
Bro you payed for a dope feind to get high. You could have just gave a skripper a exo and paid for the snatch and had way more fun then surfin NT that night you donated.

Just read the entire thread still confused on some things,where the info that OP was a fiend come from? :nerd:

damn wish i wouldve gone on here when i was a junkie, people are gullible as hell.

lots of betas to feed off of.

im not giving money to any strangers online, yall played yourselves dont hate OP for his hustle.

gotta give OP props he even had me standing up for him at first. 
roll.gif

forgot how clever us junkies could be.

If anyone wants to pay for me to get high, I'll set up a gofundme page asap.

damn wish i wouldve gone on here when i was a junkie, people are gullible as hell.

im not giving money to any strangers online, yall played yourselves dont hate OP for his hustle.

gotta give OP props he even had me standing up for him at first. :rofl:

Why are you talking in past tense. You're still a dope fiend.

gotta give OP props he even had me standing up for him at first. 
roll.gif

Why are you talking in past tense. You're still a dope fiend.
dont even drink.

straight edge for at least 4 years now.

So there is a tiny chance still then?

But at this point I change my position at thinking it was fully true. I'm man enough to say I was proven most likely wrong.

My first thought was who would come to NT of all places to spill beans like that? But I ignored that I felt for the story having dealt with victims before. Plus thinking if that ever happened to me and my girl. Now there's too many missing pieces.

OP

I hope you have diarrhea for a year

Last edited:
@gil23 @360waves
@BasedJesuss @703 Hwy
tomdiginson tomdiginson @Zyzz
@John00 @verse001
@Rightguard @KingdomFlatbush
@Mr DragonFly Jones wavy daddy wavy daddy
@theLtrain @LIONBLOOD
@WavyCrocket @6 rings MJ
@Supermanblue79 @TroyD
@JulesBeats @eskymosteez

Thank You all for the support and anyone that I didn't mention. It's not about the money send your love and keep us in your prayers.

I'll look into having more information "proof"

This dude is ice cold
View media item 2089479
Savage

Back
Top Bottom