DRIVERS: Poll

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Do you play CDs in your vehicle or do you play off your Ipod, Blackberry, etc.

Who the eff wants to listen to commercials?
off topic, but i was thinking of this the other day. why do we pay for cable tv? we're basically paying to see ads in addition to our shows, which can be bought or rented on dvd now.. smh.
LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been saying the same thing for many years now. The only thing I have in my room is a mac and workout equip. I never watch tv, I tell my mom to cut the cable and get a faster internet connection, but she's too old for the internet.

CDs. I don't have an iPod.

Joint only holds one disc at a time. I wish I had at least a six-disc changer. I suppose it's better than nothing.

CDs. I don't have an iPod.

Joint only holds one disc at a time. I wish I had at least a six-disc changer. I suppose it's better than nothing.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

FM transmitters are awful. The sound is bad and the signal dies ridiculously frequently. I've used three or four different ones, and they all suck.

You lying? I have a $60 griffin fm transmitter, its crystal clear. It auto scans for the clearest frequency then you tune to it, then BOOM cyrastal clear music playing from your fricking iPHONE!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

FM transmitters are awful. The sound is bad and the signal dies ridiculously frequently. I've used three or four different ones, and they all suck.

You lying? I have a $60 griffin fm transmitter, its crystal clear. It auto scans for the clearest frequency then you tune to it, then BOOM cyrastal clear music playing from your fricking iPHONE!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

Why don't you just make a playlist?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

CD for me. i have the aux ipod stuff but, i find myself lookin down on my ipod to change the song, and thats unsafe. CD

Why don't you just make a playlist?

My car only has a cd player, so I have to use cds, I wish my car had a line out though, my portable player is a much better source.

My car only has a cd player, so I have to use cds, I wish my car had a line out though, my portable player is a much better source.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

get a
fm transmitter

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

get a
fm transmitter

Back
Top Bottom