Driving through Hollywood Vol. "Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

To Live and Die in LA

i hate your video, making me just want to ditch my beloved city of the chi and go to the motherland state.... :cry

:gonna look for a connect to ease my mind

i hate your video, making me just want to ditch my beloved city of the chi and go to the motherland state.... :cry

:gonna look for a connect to ease my mind

smokin.gif

That was a chill video, definately makes me wanna visit, best part was shorty booty-poppin..lol, Cali chicks look like a @$%$*$@$ of more fun than NY chicks, a new York chick would have picked up a dirty diaper and launched it straight at your window with sharpshooter precision...lol, we New Yorkers are just too %@%+$ rude, I'm moving.

laugh.gif
@ the iss'ers on the 7:00 mark

smokin.gif

That was a chill video, definately makes me wanna visit, best part was shorty booty-poppin..lol, Cali chicks look like a @$%$*$@$ of more fun than NY chicks, a new York chick would have picked up a dirty diaper and launched it straight at your window with sharpshooter precision...lol, we New Yorkers are just too %@%+$ rude, I'm moving.

laugh.gif
@ the iss'ers on the 7:00 mark

This video is too cool looking. I really wanna move to LA. Someone from NY make a video to even this out.
laugh.gif

This video is too cool looking. I really wanna move to LA. Someone from NY make a video to even this out.
laugh.gif

Favorite part was 'guessing white girl names'

This was a cool video.  Although, I think you could do the same in the Chi or NY.

Put a girl in front of a camera and that is what you get. 

Favorite part was 'guessing white girl names'

This was a cool video.  Although, I think you could do the same in the Chi or NY.

Put a girl in front of a camera and that is what you get. 

That bum that asked for $2 is the flyest bum I've ever seen.
cool video tho bro.
I almost spit out my protein shake when I saw the first dude passed out on the floor lol

That bum that asked for $2 is the flyest bum I've ever seen.
cool video tho bro.
I almost spit out my protein shake when I saw the first dude passed out on the floor lol

Back
Top Bottom