Driving through Hollywood Vol. "Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

Last time we were out in Hollywood, this old lady flashed the dude that was in our group. He was traumatized.

Last time we were out in Hollywood, this old lady flashed the dude that was in our group. He was traumatized.

do you know how much gas this *#!%#+#@%!#% takes?
roll.gif

your boys truck would of been impounded in Ohio. lol......gotta make a quick trip to LA again this year

your boys truck would of been impounded in Ohio. lol......gotta make a quick trip to LA again this year

Good Ol Florentine Gardens.
mid 90's, that place was THE place to go. The Dome, Richard "Humpty" Vission, D.J. Irene...when house ruled the airwaves
My boys and I walked around that parking lot one night with a video camera telling chicks we were shooting for Lowrider magazine. Scored a few numbers.
We walked up on one girl. man. body was nice. She turned around smiling with a silver tooth and a lazy eye. We all said "WHOA!!" And she just kept smiling and saying "what?".
laugh.gif

Haven't been there in 15 years. I think they only play like paisa music now..

-J-

Good Ol Florentine Gardens.
mid 90's, that place was THE place to go. The Dome, Richard "Humpty" Vission, D.J. Irene...when house ruled the airwaves
My boys and I walked around that parking lot one night with a video camera telling chicks we were shooting for Lowrider magazine. Scored a few numbers.
We walked up on one girl. man. body was nice. She turned around smiling with a silver tooth and a lazy eye. We all said "WHOA!!" And she just kept smiling and saying "what?".
laugh.gif

Haven't been there in 15 years. I think they only play like paisa music now..

-J-

Back
Top Bottom