Driving Under the Influence

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Forget You and all other drunk drivers. Imagine losing your seed or mother cause you want to drink and be irresponsible.

Who was this directed towards?
to those who drink and drive. if you fall under that category, then you as well.

I have a friend who has to go to court tomorrow for his 3rd DWI (not learning from your mistakes FTL) but he could end up doing some time.

I have been in the car with him on may occasions while we were drunk leaving the club, bars, ect... Always made it home safe. Even on the night he caught 1 of the DWI's he had just dropped me off.

I've drove drunk quite a few times. Never got caught by the police though.

So my question is how do you feel about driving while drunk??? Do you do it? Have you been in the car with people who have???
that u in ur avy?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i knew youd deflect lol ... damn hypocrite
do you know the definition of a hypocrite??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this dude(em goldstein) sucks at debating, why is he still going
laugh.gif

Forget You and all other drunk drivers. Imagine losing your seed or mother cause you want to drink and be irresponsible.

Who was this directed towards?
to those who drink and drive. if you fall under that category, then you as well.

I was just tryin to figure out who you is?? Your original quote was a lil different than what it says now thats why I asked...

Anyway my friend went to court yesterday. Got sentenced to 9 days in jail. They gave him time served on 6 of the days so he goes in tonight at 7pm and will bereleased Sunday at 7pm. He is on probation for a year and will be able to get his license back in april. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Ive driven home very drunk about 3 times total.
It was at 3 in the morning where i see maybe 2 cars at most. And everytime it was about a 5minute drive.
And if im like that im the last person to get careless. Il be like ok theres a stop sign slow down. red light stop. Car coming wait for it to pass. Turning up here turn blinker on.
Like thats what goes through my head everytime im very cautious.
"$%@*!@ Drunk drivers always want credit for #$@! they supposed to do."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom