dropping out of college

I got my literature teacher in high-school who was in his late 30s and was still paying his college loans - wonder how long you would have to do that with a teacher's salary. Of course he was Canadian... hah - nah - i think you can say goodbye to USC and hellow to one of the LACCD...

Transfer schools. I'm all for getting a solid education but in this economy, it'll take years for you to pay that back. Especially for someone with little to no experience.

This is the whole reason I never went to college..I just can't grap that any amount of knowledge in just about any feild excluding doctors or somthing is worth 45K a year...Just dosent make sence..always pushing everyone to get more education..well they need to bring the price tag down and get the tuition under control and maybe more people would..

business student or not... u should know 135k for a college degree is a bad investment.

drop out now and figure something out.

yeah have to add you paying 135 for an education is ******ed and stupid on your part any debt is your fault for not thinking like a buisness man

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by Cap29

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

i was gone say 13.5? you nut forget about 13.5 man but damn 135 but a revolver its easier haha

eek.gif
roll.gif

english? Do you speak it?
laugh.gif
 im tired i give no +!%* im that guy on here that got people trippin over my english or punction its always something. Proud to be an unamerican
laugh.gif

your not even trying.
roll.gif

Cole World 22 is gonna come here and say you will dropout because you listened Kanye's College Dropout.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Transfer schools. I'm all for getting a solid education but in this economy, it'll take years for you to pay that back. Especially for someone with little to no experience.
^listen to this guy.

Look at the economy. How do you plan to pay back your debt after you graduate? Pray that you magically find work the day after graduation?

Go to community college, pray you hit the lottery, or join the military and have to government pay for your education.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Transfer to a local community college.
You'll probably have to wait til next term to start there since this one's been going on.
Get a job. You can save up money that, if need be, can help pay for tuition when the time comes.
Finish out your sophomore year there and get an AA degree (with the best grades possible), saving tens of thousands of dollars right there.
While you're at that CC, look into scholarships and grants, talk to financial aid people, academic advisers, whoever, about saving as much money as possible.
Since you're at a CC local to USC, it should be set up to transfer you right back into USC with that associates.
Transfer back into USC, or whatever school you want to.
All this right here 

If your're serious bout school you will find the money to pay for school .. just sayin

lol at paying 45k a year. Theres no good reason for that when you got Cal state down the corner. USC isnt harvard or yale, u need to drop out

Originally Posted by Pushak513

This is the whole reason I never went to college..I just can't grap that any amount of knowledge in just about any feild excluding doctors or somthing is worth 45K a year...Just dosent make sence..always pushing everyone to get more education..well they need to bring the price tag down and get the tuition under control and maybe more people would..
Plenty of people do. Judging by your sentences, you could use some extra education. Look into it.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Plenty of people do. Judging by your sentences, you could use some extra education. Look into it.
laugh.gif
 not sure college can help this doofus

You should transfer to another university, that OR go to community college like the others suggested. I transferred to UCSB summer 2010, and i'm about 9k in student loans right now. I used those 2 years to work, save up money to move and pay some of my expenses for the first year. All that I borrowed was for rent mostly, Santa Barbara is not cheap.

You're not going to find a great job without that degree. True some luck out and make up to 30$ an hour doing some odd job but it gets tiring and when they look to expand they can't because they dont have a degree so they're discredited. I guess it all depends on.the major. But get ya *** get the degree get a good job and try to start paying it off. Don't live your life saying I wish i woulda finished college..just sayin

OP just let me ask you one question?

Are you a giant Kanye West fan that was inspired to drop out of college because he did the same himself?

roll.gif

Sorry man.. if you visit the music forum at all you will get it.
roll.gif

But on a more serious note, I would agree with EVERYTHING Noskey said.

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yeezy taught you well

**Taps out**

Originally Posted by TmAk15

**Taps out**
stay in school, don't end up being this guy

Back
Top Bottom