Dropping The Ball With Females, vol. Fumbilitis (edited w/ pics)

springfieldxd

Banned
Sometimes we can do things that we may presume to be innocent and benevolent, but a female will think it's lame and wack, resulting in you being denied thepromise land.

I was chopping down this female for a few weeks, got really wasted, and got a text from her first thing in the morning after the club.

Her: want to go to church with me?
Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times.
Her: D who?
Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!!
Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation*

I just ruined a chance at premium grade A @+!@ for being stupid.

Post how you dropped the ball.

pics:

c6636cb243685d43693d1f8bf62a1c85c70750c2.pjpg

e2e1624a516e18fe17b6bdbff584f34ffbd0b834.pjpg

That's what I said to myself right after it happened.

I felt like there was a hail Mary last play in the 4th, and the stadium lights got in my eyes and the ball bounced off my helmet.

Game over.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

That's what I said to myself right after it happened.

I felt like there was a hail Mary last play in the 4th, and the stadium lights got in my eyes and the ball bounced off my helmet.

Game over.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that joke was pretty funny tho

Her: want to go to church with me? Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times. Her: D who? Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!! Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation* I just ruined a chance at premium grade A !#@$ for being stupid.

hhahah-no.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

you lame. you would be one to say something like that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when I've dropped the ball it was because i was being too "nice" or misread the signs

Sometimes we can do things that we may presume to be innocent and benevolent, but a female will think it's lame and wack, resulting in you being denied the promise land. I was chopping down this female for a few weeks, got really wasted, and got a text from her first thing in the morning after the club. Her: want to go to church with me? Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times. Her: D who? Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!! Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation* I just ruined a chance at premium grade A !#@$ for being stupid. Post how you dropped the ball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh of the day right here

I walked up to this grown woman and was like "Yo, I'll make it feel good" she proceeded to give me the
indifferent.gif

then said "does that really work? I'm not a #+@, and do not talk to me like that" (I was drunk though)

And one time...

I was at the bar, and was giggin with a chick all night, everything was perfect, I was buying her drinks getting my t-pain on! she was buying me drinks, thenas we go back to the dance floor I somehow give her this lu kang dragon trip from hell, SMMFH! she got off the floor looked up at me like
indifferent.gif

it was a wrap after that.
embarassed.gif

Sometimes we can do things that we may presume to be innocent and benevolent, but a female will think it's lame and wack, resulting in you being denied the promise land.
that's usually my problem... i get turned off very easily

but you def take an L for that line
indifferent.gif

Ah man that's just plain stupid, you did more than drop the ball on that one. Never mess with a religous chick like that. That was hilariousthough
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom