Dropping The Ball With Females, vol. Fumbilitis (edited w/ pics)

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

More than enough experience with women, bro... More than enough...

I think what happened, was I started thinking to myself that she was too good for me (she don't smoke, drink, curse, or anything fun like that), so I subconsciously sabotaged my chances with her, since my big head noticed the stress I was in for. I'll see her at work in the morning, but it'll probably be mainly composed of stonefaces/eyerolling.

Thanks for listening/ keeping it real, NT. Every now and then, I need the humbling.
U'll be smooth brah. Just apologize, buy her lunch and what not. Hell, pull the old school elementary steez and right her a note w/ w/b=write back at the bottom. She'll be entertained and that'll warm her back up.

i was considering running the "trick" play, but that will only leave me in the same position, but with less money in my pocket.

i'll just apologize like, "my bad, i was still drinking at 5:30, woke up at 11 and texted you still half wasted. if i said anything terriblyoffensive, please forgive me."

if it doesn't work...

34a16b42586c16f9185d6910202eaabba38431bb.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

That was funny...she has no sense of humor i would've kept it moving. i hate girs broads who take things too seriously.

I concur.

I bought a chick a drink once, then while talkin i sarcastically said "yeah i put the date rape pill" in there....i didnt, but that was just plainstupid to say...waste of money and thru away my pass to the end zone.

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Sometimes we can do things that we may presume to be innocent and benevolent, but a female will think it's lame and wack, resulting in you being denied the promise land. I was chopping down this female for a few weeks, got really wasted, and got a text from her first thing in the morning after the club. Her: want to go to church with me? Me: nah, I'm good... Can you pray for my boy D for me tho? He going through hard times. Her: D who? Me: Deeezz nuts!!!!! Her: that was inappropriate. *the end of conversation* I just ruined a chance at premium grade A !#@$ for being stupid. Post how you dropped the ball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh of the day right here

yup

LOL I can't believe you said that to a girl you were tryin to smash especially when she was talkin 2 you about church, but the execution of it was perfect,but say something like that to your bff or something lmao

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

LOL I can't believe you said that to a girl you were tryin to smash especially when she was talkin 2 you about church, but the execution of it was perfect, but say something like that to your bff or something lmao

i know... i actually thought it was hilarious, til i got that debbie downer ++@ "that was inappropriate". i felt like i was talking to the Directorof Equal Opportunity Workplace, like damn... but i shoulda known better to make a deez nuts joke about church ON A DAMN SUNDAY MORNING. FML.

haha that was pretty funny, but you might have ruined your chances with her

ol well there are more fish in the sea

That goes down as one of the greatest flubs in hook up history....great job cause that was hilarious!

that was great....hilarious. If a female can't enjoy a funny sense of humor (since they rarely bring any comedy to the table)...then it just might have tobe a wrap for any chance they got with me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMBAO...Now on a serious note, that was worse than a fumble. That's almost like coming at the owner's wife in the skybox in front of him.

We all do it...I got no pics cause this one was back in VA like 4-5 years ago. I had a certified dime I was trying to smash. As soon as I got back from break,I went over and watched a movie with her. SO SEXY. Any how she wanted to open her own club and asked if I would do artwork for her. When I showed for mtg ather house high as hell, there was another dude there that was going to be doing some work PRO BONO is what she wanted. Me being paranoid and over analzingthings, I figured she was just using two horny dudes to work for free. I blew her off with excuses. I still regret not doing the work.
indifferent.gif

If you talked for that long, I believe you can still get with her. You just need to let her know that was just a brain fart on your part. She's nice...getback to work

that was funny but prob not the right time tho. People take that religion %#@% to heart

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you take another L for dating a girl you work with. C'mon J....

she's actually in a different department, so i don't see her but on breaks/lunch...

trust, homie, i know the rules when it comes to dating coworkers. make sure they have no chance of crossing paths..

we have company-wide IM, so what would be the best way to approach with reconciliation?

my personal policy is never to apologize, because the right kinds of people don't want an apology, and the wrong kinds of people take a mean advantage tothem, not to mention bad excuse are worse than no excuses.

so can i recover?

^ yes...you can recover *KG...anything is possiblllllleeeeeeeee!*
laugh.gif
just call her(and shortie looks like she can't take jokes)

Back
Top Bottom