Drug Dealers vs. Drug Addicts Vol. Who's Worse?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

if there were no addicts, thered be no drugs to deal..
I would guess theres more recreational users than addicts.
not for the real money-making drugs... how many recreational heroin users do you know?
How many recreational weed and cocaine users are out there?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

are you trying to tell me a drug dealers business can thrive without drug addicts? that's like saying pet stores can make money with no pets.

laugh.gif
and i'm the damn fool
Dude...you must be ...it's more comparable to saying "Pet stores don't need PETA to stay in business."
OGbobbyjohnson773 been said:

Just like with every other business, there are more casual consumers than die-hard proponents. McDonalds isn't still around because it served over 1billion addicts.

Originally Posted by CB94

Just like with every other business, there are more casual consumers than die-hard proponents. McDonalds isn't still around because it served over 1 billion addicts.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out they sprinkle crack on their fries.

Just like with every other business, there are more casual consumers than die-hard proponents. McDonalds isn't still around because it served over 1 billion addicts.
But, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out they sprinkle crack on their fries.
touche'

(No *%$! AJ
nerd.gif
)

laugh.gif

truth.

but anyways IMO,
addicts, nobody's forcing them, and if they ain't getting it from me they gunna go right down the street and get it from someone else.

are you trying to tell me a drug dealers business can thrive without drug addicts? that's like saying pet stores can make money with no pets.

laugh.gif
and i'm the damn fool
Dude...you must be ...it's more comparable to saying "Pet stores don't need PETA to stay in business."

kill me for the analogy, so be it. i don't really give a damn. he's saying one can exist without the other - i'm saying they need each other.

you gonna kill me for my opinion as well?

and just for clarification:

pets = drugs
pet stores = dealers

pet stores can thrive without a product. god some of you are making me wanna say bad things
You're killing yourself. It's your fault you can't see past the surface. Drugs aren't the problem, but merely a symptom of it.Treating the symptom doesn't cure the disease, and the profiteers from the "War Score on Drugs" know this. The fact is, there will always be people that can't handle the riggors of a society thatwasn't built to accomidate 100% of the population. Capitalisn inherently produces this class of people (just as it produces a middle class, for example)and there will always be a release for them in some form.There will always be a merchant willing to provide that release for a fee, whether it be in the formof prostitution, drugs, gambling, or what have you. It's a fundamental pillar of this society as we know it.... as we BUILT it. Cycles have no end.

Neither.

The War on Drugs (even though Obama dropped the rhetoric) is the worst.

5000 Casualties a year as a result of our policies is the worst.

Politicians and policy makers are the worst.

Drug addicts because they will do anything to get there fix.

You can be donald trump, insert some heroin, then become donald bum.

But both of the life styles have there consequences. Some drug dealers, are dealing so they can get out of their situation.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

But both of the life styles have there consequences. Some drug dealers, are dealing so they can get out of their situation.
What about the ones that make enough money to go legitimate, but don't?

I don't judge addicts one way or another. I don't think that's something that people should judge unless they've been there and know whatit's like.

Drug dealers, however? I have no respect for them. It's dangerous and reckless. I don't care what you're selling. If you're walking down thestreet and someone's passed out on the corner because they're loaded with heroin ...that's that. Walk past the wrong drug dealer and you might getshot in your face just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And yeah, I'm sure one can find many holes in that 'argument' but...point is, I just don't honor drug dealers.

"The irony of selling drugs is sorta like you're using it, guess there's two sides to what substance abuse is" -Jay-Z

Think bout this way, would you rather have a drug dealer living in your neighborhood or a drug addict?

Addicts straight up. Dealing is illegal but when there is a demand someone is gonna step in and supply...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

What about the ones that make enough money to go legitimate, but don't?
I thought about that also. I just figured they got trapped up in the allure of making so much money.

I dont like the idea of drug dealing. But thats how capatilism works, you sell to weak minds and make profit, also recreational users. Mostly its about thesituation people are in. My arents provided for me, where as dudes in the hood had to find something to make them money like dealin

I'd rather not have either a drug dealer or an addict living on my street. They're both reckless habits (selling & using) and the youngergenerations can get involved too easily. Each persona can be destructive to families and self-identity. I'm unable to stomach the idea when someone saysthings like "I'm only doing this for......." or "This is my source of income." A real hustle is being legit.

Its really hard to choose because both dealers and users are addicts, respectively. Drug dealers are addicted to money likewise addicts are addicted to thedrug of their choice. And when someones addicted its no telling what that person will do to get what they're feining for... boy the things I'd do for apair of undefeated IVs .... haha JK :smile:

Originally Posted by Manglor

Think bout this way, would you rather have a drug dealer living in your neighborhood or a drug addict?
i wanna say an addict, because a drug dealer will attract addicts to the neighborhood anyway, so you'll end up having dealers and drug addicts at the same time.
but at the same time that same addict will steal your lawn mower & your garden hose to buy his drugs.. even possibly a B&E

Back
Top Bottom