Drunk Dialing after the club UN-appreciation

Ok so we have all done it. Gotten way to drunk in the club, fumbled away the sure thing that was on you all night only to get outside or to the car and startracing through your phone calling up anyone you think will answer. The problem is when you wake up sober the next day all you really want to do is erase theseskeezers numbers from your phone all together. You sit there and just wonder what was wrong with you and why would you even result to calling up thatgirl. YUCK! No way im alone on this, story's anyone?

laugh.gif
i got way too many stories... but i just did a bunch of drunk dialin and textin saturday... its not necessarily unappreciated to me tho... i enjoy gettinthe call backs and texts the next day
laugh.gif

When you leave that crazy voice mail for a female.

zmy boy drunk dailed me when i went for a vacation, dudes was saying some straight gay %!$$. "I miss you" "You my boy" he would alway dothat in the club to. lol

man i was goin thru my texts this mornin.. i told her i miss her smile.. lol and at the time i be thinkin its the smoothest %!! ever.. then i look the next daylike dang..that was corny

krazy88s
Fam, i live in LA... there is much to do... going to clubs here and there comes with the territory. we the under dressed and over paid crowd that skips rightpast the line anyways....

but damn, drunk voicemails are a definite no-no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

zmy boy drunk dailed me when i went for a vacation, dudes was saying some straight gay %!$$. "I miss you" "You my boy" he would alway do that in the club to. lol

maybe your NT screen name made him think otherwise?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

zmy boy drunk dailed me when i went for a vacation, dudes was saying some straight gay %!$$. "I miss you" "You my boy" he would alway do that in the club to. lol
he wants your butthole

Back
Top Bottom