Dry Humping Appreciation Vol. Bone Dry

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

You high schoolers get me everytime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

YNS

University of St. Thomas. High school? Riiiiight.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

soltheman wrote:

Wade187 wrote:

Fam you 17 and you still dry humping?
laugh.gif
That *++$ was
smokin.gif
when I was like 12 though. Thought it was the best *++$ on earth

What's wrong with dry humping?

Nothing beats ravaging your significant other's trousers with the force of 1000 avalanches.

STOP.
Bruh, the only thing you ravaging is your gi joe underwear. Step your game up you 17.

My game escalates, home skillet. No need for stepping up. And I was wearing transformers when it happened, not my cobra commanders.
embarassed.gif

Wait, are you bragging about dry humping instead of having sex?

and then about going to "St. Thomas University"?

Man when you upgrade to Cancun College and actually having sex, come back and tell us about it.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Wait, are you bragging about dry humping instead of having sex?

I never said I didn't engage in intercourse.

That was a general assumption by the NT populous.

IAS, but addressing that in the original post would have only been greeted with more "YNS"s and "
grin.gif
x
eyes.gif
"s

Why can't a man enjoy dry humping? Is it that wrong to preheat the oven?

^ We assumed that because no one who has ever had sex would ever brag about dry humping a chick. Unless you are doing it wrong... Are you doing it wrong?

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

^ We assumed that because no one who has ever had sex would ever brag about dry humping a chick. Unless you are doing it wrong... Are you doing it wrong?

No. I recently rediscovered dry humping. I enjoyed the nostalgic feeling, plus the experience in general, and decided to share with my NT brothern.

Sadly, my story has been left on blind eyes and cold spirits.

frown.gif

Besides, I said earlier in this thread that the eminent dame in which I shared this experience with chose to perform oral favors.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

It sounds silly now but I remember the first time I did it. #%+@ was intense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
before i lost my vcard thats all me and my ex did was dry hump. at first it was pants on pant. then it moved to undies on undies then me bareback with her undies on. i was getting a fraction of the head in. i tried to slide the undies to the side one day, but i couldnt get it in
laugh.gif
i would have
eek.gif
if she would have gotten preggie from that though. but the following week, i was like eff this dry humping and i bought condoms. damn that was 7 years ago
laugh.gif

I use to like it until I started getting blue balls left and right. But it was the thing to do back in the day and better prepared me for sex so it'sdefinitely appreciated.
grin.gif

To the cats knocking dry humping, if she ain't giving up the draws, sometimes a good dry hump, to show her you got a stroke, can get things moving in theright direction again...

Sheeeeeeeeed, I know I worked past a few "Uhn-uh, I'm not $#+$%+% you"'s with the dry hump.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom