DS Air Jordan XI "2011 Concord" Size 11

Price is firm. Here's the history behind this shoe and me, I ordered a second pair from Hanon-Shop in Aberdeen last year, thinking I was going to beat the hell out of the pair I bought locally. I haven't worn the pair I got locally out once yet so I need to get rid of this Dead Stock, still in the box they shipped it pair from Scotland last year pair.

I only accept paypal, not very interested in trades unless you've got something interesting (check my collection thread to get an idea of what I'm into)

Once payment has been received I'll ship out that day (or the next business day) with Priority Mail +Signature Confirmation (so make sure someone is there to sign for the shoes)

I've only sold once before and that was back on the old Niketalk so I can't really provide references.

I do have a receipt from H-S available if you need more proof that this isn't an Air Randy pair and I've provided a picture of the customs sticker that was on the box when they mailed it to me last year.

If you have any other questions let me know, but these are back in the box and ready to go if someone is interested.

man i've been trying to get these since i missed mine camping out.. i understand the price is firm however could you cut these down to $250?

Back
Top Bottom