DS DMP 11's yellowing

leako

Banned
i keep my DMP's DS double ziplocked in the bottom corner of my sneaker closet. the 6's are still icey...but i can see early signs of the 11'sstarting to turn yellow. what can i do to prevent this? anyone else have the same problems with your dead stock's??

id agree, rock em before they're too yellow, its what they're meant for and it feels way better than keeping them in a closet.

Rock them while they are icey or rock them when they look like piss... your call... OR! You can leave them DS and admire the piss yellow soles.

i heard from people on this forum that using certain plastic bags and saran wrap has made their soles yellow

It's time to break them out and wear them. Break some necks. However, this is coming from someone who has never worn his Jordans.

I just store them in the original packing...including box and finishline bag...havent yellowed yet...but it's been about 3 or 4 months since i actuallychecked...
frown.gif
uh-oh...going to check when i get off work.

You Guys completely force EVERYTHING....Just wear your kicks, i could see if everywhere you looked someone was wearing a pair of DMP 6's or 11's, thenI would say wait a year or so and then wear them but it's VERY uncommon to see them so stop trying to b "cool" and keep ya kicks deadstock andwear them once the weather is right and whateva

Dude, after I read this post, I ran in to check on mine, havent looked at them since the week I got them and ..... no yellow. I have them stored in the darkestcorner of my closet, in the box, with a couple of extra silica packets in the box. Still icey. Now the question is, to rock or to sell...... No way, im keepingthem. To be de-boxed in the springtime.

you're just slowing down the process, they will yellow anyways even if you lock that +$@* up in Fort Knoxx

Back
Top Bottom