DS DMP 11's yellowing

If your not going to sell'em, wear'em. I'm no scientist or anything but your shoes need to breath. Also take them out of the bag and give them someair or slowly but surely watch them crack and crumble to dust.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Dude, after I read this post, I ran in to check on mine, havent looked at them since the week I got them and ..... no yellow. I have them stored in the darkest corner of my closet, in the box, with a couple of extra silica packets in the box. Still icey. Now the question is, to rock or to sell...... No way, im keeping them. To be de-boxed in the springtime.
smh.gif
U just askin for ya midsoles to dry out huh?

I don't get while yall so persistent on keep shoes DS then when yall wanna wear em yall make a post askin if it's safe to wear em. Either that or posthorror story pics and what not bout how the sole look like a gum bottom or the whole midsole cracked more than Amy Winehouse.

ROCK, DON'T STOCK
pimp.gif

I just peeped mine a couple days ago, still icey. I pulled em out to remove the dog tags, no problems, these are beautiful shoes....

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I really need a DS pair of XI's size 10-11 where is the right place to post that?

Why don't you just go 2 your local footlocker?
roll.gif
Impretty sure they'll have a full size run there.....ebay them OBVIOUSLY or wait untill the countdown package

that sucks. well thats jordan brand for you. wear em while there still clear or sell em.

just wear them if they yellowing but i think the bag is makin it worse just put it in a dark cool place

If you don't plan on wearin your jordans you should avoid anythin with a clear sole otherwise time is your worst enemy.

You need to take it out those bags. You're suffocating them. They'll crack on you if you leave them in there.

hit up kkjordan and ask him to seaglow them for you. he'll charge you but he'll make look DS icey again

yea that happens ive had mines deadstock for a while then onr day i looked and my XI were yellower than my VI so i just wore them...advice you to do the same

What's the point of seaglowing them if you are gonna put them back in the box, and have them yellow again?

just wear your shoes..that's what they were made for.

Back
Top Bottom