DS DMP 11's yellowing

Originally Posted by Manglor

If you don't plan on wearin your jordans you should avoid anythin with a clear sole otherwise time is your worst enemy.

Very Said and YES these are words too live by 4sho!

Just rock em like everyone else is saying, what are you going to do when its too late to do anything with them. Dont wanna spend that much money and justwatch the shoes get messed up slowly but surely.

if you dont wanna wear em, dont wear em, but if you want to rock em before they turn piss yellow then rock em.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

Rock them while they are icey or rock them when they look like piss... your call... OR! You can leave them DS and admire the piss yellow soles.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I really need a DS pair of XI's size 10-11 where is the right place to post that?

Why don't you just go 2 your local footlocker?
roll.gif
Im pretty sure they'll have a full size run there.....ebay them OBVIOUSLY or wait untill the countdown package
Good joke homie that one really got me
indifferent.gif

I have never purchased from EBAy and I am not in a rush to. I was hoping someone on here would see this and say they have a pair they wanted to let go

Originally Posted by jermz101

I really need a DS pair of XI's size 10-11 where is the right place to post that?

Why don't you just go 2 your local footlocker?
roll.gif
Im pretty sure they'll have a full size run there.....ebay them OBVIOUSLY or wait untill the countdown package
Good joke homie that one really got me
indifferent.gif

I have never purchased from EBAy and I am not in a rush to. I was hoping someone on here would see this and say they have a pair they wanted to let go

I got some for ya

i do wear them..i got one to rock one to stock..thanks for everyone's feedback..i didnt know i was damaging my kicks by keeping them bagged ... all myj.o's ziplocked..it looks like this weekend i have a pretty big job ahead of me

rock em homie....

**checks out his DMP pack**

mines dont have that problem..................................yet

Back
Top Bottom