DS OG XIII's Wearable?

Im thinking about getting a pair...are they real wearable? just want to make sure...
nerd.gif

Yes they are, I got 3 OG pairs (2 playoffs and 1 bred), they are definitely wearable. The only thing is the painting on the paws, you must be carefull when youclean them because the paint easily rub out. Except for that they're great. Let me know if you want some pics.

If anything, the only thing that usually happens is that the sole separates, which could be easily fixed. Its not like they crack or anything. They'rewearable.

yea there def wearable.....I have og playoff 13's that I wear and like the guy above me said the only thing that will happen is the sole seperates but itseasy to fix

Agree with everybody. I have a few OG pairs and they are definitely wearable. I haven't had any sole separation either.

yes, I have OG Playoff XIII's, Chutney XIII"s, and White/Red XIII's and I wear them all

My original Black/Red mid and Black/Navy-Carolina lows are still wearable.

JR5

people can ask if the shoes are still wearable but I cant ask if you would buy them or not??? How hypocritical can you get????????

Originally Posted by gstbmn

If anything, the only thing that usually happens is that the sole separates, which could be easily fixed. Its not like they crack or anything. They're wearable.
yea my sole separated on og bred xiii but it was easy to fixed. don't buy og ix crumble affect
indifferent.gif

Yes you can have Og 12'-23's stored for 10 years and only thing you may have is rotten glue ..
There wearable just keep an eye out for seperation ..
Og 2-10's shouldnt be wearable at this point unless kept in good shape .. [Wearing about 3 times amonth about 4years after released ]

As others said, just be careful and keep an eye on separation. My Playoffs are starting to come unglued right above the front pod, but its nothing too serious.

Originally Posted by windycity58

Yes you can have Og 12'-23's stored for 10 years and only thing you may have is rotten glue ..
There wearable just keep an eye out for seperation ..
Og 2-10's shouldnt be wearable at this point unless kept in good shape .. [Wearing about 3 times amonth about 4years after released ]

I agree completely...

Back
Top Bottom