Dub-Zero to Return in the Summer of '09 + AJ09 Price

Originally Posted by AJcollections

$160 for some dub-zero's is sad. And for $190 the AJ09 better look better than the XX3 which I highly doubt

tell u the truth i like the low numbers better than the highs

I used to like Dub-Zeros but I hate them now. Maybe the new colorways will change my mind.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I guess a lot of us are going to be saving a lot of money next year...

Don't get ahead of yourself, 2009 will be a great year from what Jordan and Nike reps have been saying.

Lets hope all of the goodness is in the 2nd half of the year cos i aint seen much so far from quarters 1 and 2

190!!!
laugh.gif

The photo blues were the best dub-zero's. but I didn't care much for that shoe. I actually found a pair in the white/navy blue/ and grey color way atthe Nike outlet around my way for $55. I can see these hitting outlets soon after release. and why the $10 mark up? the dub-zero's are $150 retail. and$190 for a shoe jordan didn't even play ball in? crazy. its not even considered a Sig shoe. so whats the deal on that? Im dying to know what they going tolook like.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I guess a lot of us are going to be saving a lot of money next year...
Don't get ahead of yourself, 2009 will be a great year from what Jordan and Nike reps have been saying.
Well, depends who you ask. You will see some unexpected stuff along with a couple classic colorways of some hybrid shoes.

The 2009 will resemble one of the last three models. And no two pairs will be look alike......

I aint gonna lie,, I own every pair of DUBZ.. to me they were the better lookin hybrid JB shoe. From the catalog pics on theother thread (if thats TRUELY how they will look) the Black/Caros are a definate cop for me, I dont mind the extra $10 hike on em because thats better thanthrowing the "LIMITED" sticker on em and making it near impossible to get. So we SHALL SEE

Back
Top Bottom