Dub-Zero to Return in the Summer of '09 + AJ09 Price

please nomore dub-zero
sick.gif

The True Flights are indeed sharp. Got a Jordan Spring 09 catalog and I was impressed with some of the team stuff that is modeled after OG classic items likethe True Flight, 2.5 and there's another that looks like the IV that is escaping me at the moment. (Left the catalog at work.)

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Aj 2k9s arent too bad looking
are you sure you aren't talking about the Jumpman 2k9? because no pictures of the Jordan 2009 havebeen leaked yet

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Xbox360Live

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i love the dub zero
Cosign it is the best hybrid
smile.gif

I say its the best because it was the first
eyes.gif
What bout yall?

Imo, the dub zeros are the most thought-out hybrid jordan and i think that these are the cleanest colorway by far
pimp.gif

b44257fe8361f87a5868b6851e763254b7392b2.pjpg

also copped the black/cement fusion III's and theyre actually ok too. but i dont approve of many other fusions besides maybe the fire red V forces.

Man $190 is pretty high has jb forgot how bad the country is right now,they need to start cuting us some slack on all of there prices right.
pimp.gif

The Air Jordan 2009 better have some new tech., that we have never seen before, like the foamposites. They really need to break the mold, on this one, to sellthis shoe for that price.

Why are people going nuts about the price?...Yes it is high...but nothing new..The XX3 was $185...The 17's were $200...

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

How can you get mad at the price if you haven't seen the shoe yet?

Answer me that.
That what I am saying. A couple of people in this thread saying, I will not buy for that price nor for some crappy material and a ugly shoe. Andno pic has leaked yet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought the XX3 was a step back from the XX2 in comfort. The better do something special ! Dub Zeros are trash.

COOK # 45
Dux Ducis.

Originally Posted by W177y

the aj 2009 are the ones that look like the 7's??

Ha! Ha!, those shoes are terrible. True flights are the ugliest Jordan I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom