Dub-Zero to Return in the Summer of '09 + AJ09 Price

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

How can you get mad at the price if you haven't seen the shoe yet?

Answer me that.

JB have put the price up pretty much every year for a long time now.
A few people who have seen it say it's nothing much to look at however, and with the new numbering system a lot of people see it as having little to dowith the 23 shoes that preceded it.

Even the XX3 went to outlets.... This one JB probably have their work cut out for them. There's very little hype around the 2009, some people aren'teven aware it exists.
Unless it wows me, i'm waiting for a deal on it.

$160 for Dub Zeros is just plain greed. Mark my words: Retros are next.

As for Dub Zeros not going to outlets. I saw plenty of them in my nearest outlet last time round.. the way some JB stuff is priced at outlets these daysthough, you aren't saving much.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

They will retail for 160.

Also the AJ 2009 will retail for $190.
and they will both hit outlets for 79.99

laugh.gif

yup.

Dub Zeros should not exceed 115 but when I bought the first hybrid Jordan Dub Zero they were 150+tax so 160 sound accurate.

Anything over that price I'm not purchasing.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

W177y wrote:

the aj 2009 are the ones that look like the 7's??
No, you're thinking of the True Flight:

air-jordan-true-flight-white-court-blue-university-blue-11.jpg

i def. do not find the true flights appealing AT ALL!! personally, i'd rather just have 7s retro in a nice colorway.
but it really doesn't matter to me. i'm so done with jb after december and NOT for the 11/12 pack. i have VVVVNDS '01 bred 11s and i jut bought afresh pair of playoff 12s from ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...EWAX:IT&item=290271167346)
pimp.gif

those 12s just completed my 1-23 set so after the cool grey spizikes in december i am completely FINISHED with JB!! and i must say, it feels really good to beable to definitively say i'm done!
happy.gif

For the last several years in a row each new numbered Air Jordan has been released with a higher price tag than the one that preceded it.

Did anyone really think that the price would remain the same or even go down because the numbering system has changed?

true flights might be a good balling shoe I might buy them to see how jordan can take a retro and make it a shoe with today's technology.

As for the dub-zero's they will never see any of my money and the AJ09's either at $190 unless they are very good looking.

Originally Posted by blco02

^ The IV look-a-like is a training shoe.
Yeah, I was thinking of the Jordan Q4, which has the netting and the lace tabs like the IVs. It also appears to have an air bubble on the back.

the dub are too ugly to rock, go with the rings, there taking after the xi big time and looking fresh while doing it too.

dubs = 6 rings imo

as long as they look right and i can get them on sale id cop new dubs.. def not worth 160

Back
Top Bottom