WHERE THEM PICS ARE?

WHEER THEY ARE BE????

Post straight from FB too...... NO excuse at all

NO EXCUSE

23shz10.jpg

b9g28j.jpg

292p2qs.jpg

Originally Posted by do work son

My ex messages me every couple of months like clockwork even though she has a boyfriend. I ignore her and keep it moving. One of these days I'll message her boyfriend with screen shots though
This must be an epidemic. I have two ex's that do this crap. When they see that im doing my own thing with other females they always "miss me" and want to catch up. Ignore them, all they'll do it bring you back down. 

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by do work son

My ex messages me every couple of months like clockwork even though she has a boyfriend. I ignore her and keep it moving. One of these days I'll message her boyfriend with screen shots though
This must be an epidemic. I have two ex's that do this crap. When they see that im doing my own thing with other females they always "miss me" and want to catch up. Ignore them, all they'll do it bring you back down. 

It's just jealousy. Women cant handle rejection so when they see you doing your thing they get jealous and want you back. When you can show you don't need them, they usually want you that's been my experience at least

Ignore the message and update your status with "Doctor's say im the illest, cuz im sufferin from realness. Got my N's in Paris and they goin gorillas"

Lets her know you aren't even stressin her
pimp.gif

WOW WOW! 
We are getting so lazy on the internet that people right "imy" instead of  the 8 letters needed for "i miss you". Wow people are getting lazy

send her the nino brown cancel her gif. tell her go see g-money with the sucka love.

too bad it wasnt a text message tho....the "who is this" is always a killer.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

OP preparing to simp
yeah pretty much. i've been there myself.
no need to say anything vindictive. just gotta let her know that she's useless to her when she's with another guy. so don't respond.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by Zyzz

OP preparing to simp
yeah pretty much. i've been there myself.
no need to say anything vindictive. just gotta let her know that she's useless to her when she's with another guy. so don't respond.

Nah I'm not gunna simp on ol girl.. I've been down that road with another and it just males you look desperate and a ({}) .

Back
Top Bottom