Dudes Still Check for Nike's?

I hope not, People still waste there money on jordans, dunks and all this other lameness? C'mon son go buy some fruit or something, anything north of the General is lameness

I hope not, People still waste there money on jordans, dunks and all this other lameness? C'mon son go buy some fruit or something, anything north of the General is lameness

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

roll.gif

Damn, it must be late because that got me for some odd reason.

roll.gif

Damn, it must be late because that got me for some odd reason.

Why do you care, everybody can make their own decisions on how they spend there money. Their interests have nothing to do with yours.

Why do you care, everybody can make their own decisions on how they spend there money. Their interests have nothing to do with yours.

i don't like chicken nuggets because they're fried. do they have grilled chicken nuggets?

i don't like chicken nuggets because they're fried. do they have grilled chicken nuggets?

So we can't "check for nikes" anymore but you can rock NikeTalk tees to the club?

0.jpg

So we can't "check for nikes" anymore but you can rock NikeTalk tees to the club?

0.jpg

their*

I just checked on the lbj VIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom