Dudes Still Check for Nike's?

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

I hope not, People still waste there money on jordans, dunks and all this other lameness? C'mon son go buy some fruit or something, anything north of the General is lameness

their*

I just checked on the lbj VIIIs.

What should I be wearing instead? I don't collect them anymore, but when I buy a pair of shoes, there's a pretty good chance they're Nikes.

What should I be wearing instead? I don't collect them anymore, but when I buy a pair of shoes, there's a pretty good chance they're Nikes.

OP mad cuhs he got styled on?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OP I got some Nikes you can use to jump off a bridge. Have you looking fly. And You can keep em.

This got me over here
roll.gif

Xzibit photoshop?

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OP I got some Nikes you can use to jump off a bridge. Have you looking fly. And You can keep em.

This got me over here
roll.gif

Xzibit photoshop?

I've been told by some fellow peers that unless your in the gym wearing nikes or jordans with a outfit is a foul ball...found myself shying away from wearing nikes or js when going out, matter of fact it just doesn't look right to me at all unless your running...crazy how times have changed

I've been told by some fellow peers that unless your in the gym wearing nikes or jordans with a outfit is a foul ball...found myself shying away from wearing nikes or js when going out, matter of fact it just doesn't look right to me at all unless your running...crazy how times have changed

What's good with wearing brands across your chest? Ole $#+ walking billboard thinking you doing it while listen to drake smh, dudes just sheep helping make the world go around for a select few

What's good with wearing brands across your chest? Ole $#+ walking billboard thinking you doing it while listen to drake smh, dudes just sheep helping make the world go around for a select few

lol this thread is bs. im faded right now, hows everyone's friday night lookin like??

lol this thread is bs. im faded right now, hows everyone's friday night lookin like??

Back
Top Bottom