dudes texting my girl

just found a dudes number in my girl phone texting her that she is cute and he wants to be with her...my phone text just got cut off and i was wanting to knowif there was a online site where i can send and recieve text messages...hurry up its urgent

Originally Posted by dbbabd

just found a dudes number in my girl phone texting her that she is cute and he wants to be with her...my phone text just got cut off and i was wanting to know if there was a online site where i can send and recieve text messages...hurry up its urgent

Not keeping your girl on a leash FTL

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what is texting him going to solve?

but you can send/recieve messages to/from a cell phone through yahoo instant messanger

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She getting that text love somewhere else cause your bum self cant even afford250 texts to text with her...How your phone text get cut off, what part of the game is that...[/color]

if you know what service provider they have (can usually tell by the first 3 digits ie bay area: 761-Tmo 628- sprint 249-nextel etc..) you can go to thatwebsite and send texts there. years ago when i didnt have a phone i used that all time.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

My bad son, didnt know it was YOUR girl.

Guess I was the only one that knew she was taken. Im a beast...... keep your girl in check son

SHE WONT STOP TXTING ME

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It happens a lot. Almost all of the girls I've ever liked were not single. You need to get to the root of the problem and talk to your girl about theissue. If she likes you a lot, she will tell the homie to chill. If he still tries to holler, this is when you can proceed to mollywhop him (assuming you can,no offense).

you can use AIM.

but cell phone providers also have text msg via website. you might want to start there, buddy.

haha My ex was texin dudes I told her to stop she didn't so I cut her off.

let her go dude or confront her about it she is going to lie just to let you know
ohwell.gif

Wait you have his number? How about you call him and arrange a meeting and engage in fisticuffs.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She getting that text love somewhere else cause your bum self cant even afford 250 texts to text with her[/color]
laugh.gif

that unlimited plan will get u some good conversations

Back
Top Bottom