dudes texting my girl

Post dudes number and let nt handle this.

On second thought........nevermind
laugh.gif

^^^haha no...i will never do that..and my parents cut my text off for 3 months because my bill was 400 two months straight

Find the dude and punch him in the throat, then find your girl and punch her in the ovaries.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

^^^haha no...i will never do that..and my parents cut my text off for 3 months because my bill was 400 two months straight

Sounds like you should woy about something else
roll.gif

Job?

And just call her and let her know. Or else pass her around or something
glasses.gif

You all laugh and make jokes but if it was your girl, half of you would be on NT making a girl problem thread with half the kleenex box empty from your tears.

But seriously, you need to put your girl in check. Things like that shouldnt fly.

The root of the problem is your girl. Beasts will always beast. That's like nature or what have you. It's ******ed that idiots don't have the sensethat if a girl has a serious boyfriend you're pretty much an *+!%%#* trying to get at her cause I don't think anyone themselves in your position wouldlike other dudes trying to get at their girl but nonetheless your girls reaction to that if she's your girl should be either disregard or dismissal of anyattempts to "holla" or "get at her" or what have you. If that's not the case either put your girl in check or let the bird fly.

wait...
you can run out of texts? what kinda sh....

oh wait, im sorry. i thought you were living in 2008
laugh.gif

Talk to her. She is your girl. Dude needs to learn some respect but talk to her about.

use AIM all you gott do is

to the number +1(area code w/o parenthesis)number w/ no dashes ex +18925167392

and its free

Originally Posted by hella handsome

wait...
you can run out of texts? what kinda sh....

oh wait, im sorry. i thought you were living in 2008
laugh.gif

roll.gif
... if u had that unlimited plan like ya girl and that dude does then u wouldnt have a problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

laugh.gif
800 on text charges? thats dumb as !*#*. How much is theunlimited plan?

Tough situation homie.

Did she send him any texts? How did he get her number?

These are questions you need to answer. If she's innocent, put her in check. Let her know things like this won't fly.

If she's guilty. Let her be. Find a new chick.

Oh, invest in a cellular phone my dude.
AIM texting FTW.

Back
Top Bottom