Dudes who have to remind everyone of their ethnicity- I don't really give a ****

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

smh...nelly and ashanti were so cute together...
laugh.gif
huh?

the vid FromtheTown posted had pics of nelly and ashanti...they were so cute together...i wish they didn't break up

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by blazinRook

ight you clowned on filipinos, asians, and blacks...

i'm pretty sure mexican's, puerto ricans, dominicans etc are just as proud as their ethnicity's as well, but you fail to point them out

I wonder y
not clowning on anyone. I'm saying keep it to yourself, as if the world cares smh.
Perhaps you should keep your opinion to yourself and let others do what they want to do. Yes a lot of people go too far with it but I just laugh about it in my mind and keep it to myself.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

well I will rep new orleans as much as I please
Rep your city. I do mine also, but people need to understand that when they start showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people of other nationalities, and that's where the putting down and bad atmosphere starts. This is why America will always be a racist society, because some people are perpetuating racism by showing what they are and not giving a **** about people outside that realm.
roll.gif

DAMN, I would've expected a UC berkeley student to have a little more insight then this.
grin.gif

i'm pretty sure mexican's, puerto ricans, dominicans etc are just as proud as their ethnicity's as well, but you fail to point them out

I wonder y
filipinos are asians...
but yeah OP, there's nothing wrong with showing pride

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Originally Posted by play2much2004

well I will rep new orleans as much as I please
Rep your city. I do mine also, but people need to understand that when they start showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people of other nationalities, and that's where the putting down and bad atmosphere starts. This is why America will always be a racist society, because some people are perpetuating racism by showing what they are and not giving a **** about people outside that realm.
roll.gif

DAMN, I would've expected a UC berkeley student to have a little more insight then this.
grin.gif
Just because you are intelligent doesn't make you socially savvy.

Besides have you seen the girls that walk around UCB?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Wow man you are honestly pathetic. Being Indian does not hinder getting women, it's clear you think that way though.

Indians are smart, make good food, have an amazing culture and history, and are polite. See? I actually give a %**% about Indians alongside being Japanese. Everyone has a right to be proud of who they are. Maybe you should stop being so self-centered and accept others.

Does anyone else think this stems back to him not being able to pick up ugly chicks at Berkeley?
He just mad at the world, blaming his Indian ethnicity and not his personality, smh...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

"What are you?"; One of the most annoying questions ever. I usually just ignore it and change the topic.

I tell them American. I know nothing else I was born and raised here.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I wonder y
filipinos are pacific islander...
but yeah OP, there's nothing wrong with showing pride

Fixed.
wink.gif

OP, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you have never gotten in touch w/ your roots before and so maybe it's hard for you to fathom why someone would desire to showcase their ethnicity.
I suggest that you join a south asian culture club or clique... perhaps a bhangra club or something.
The reason I'm suggesting this is so that you can learn how to be proud of your background, skin color, ethnicity becuase it seems like you feel as though your race is a hindrance rather than a blessing. (from your previous thread)  
Also, bhangra clubs are GREAT places to meet Desi women and a lot of them are smoking hot.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

people need to understand that when they start showing their pride, then they become insensitive to people of other nationalities

indifferent.gif

when you start advertising it for the whole world like they have to be that race

indifferent.gif

yeah son spewing that hot basura right now
laugh.gif

my dominicanos and hispanics que lo que
pimp.gif

i don't know how being proud of your race can be considered being insensitve of other races.

im proud of who i am, but everyone else should be proud of their heritage too because its a part of who they are, and if someone takes that as being insensitive then i guess they need to be more proud of who they are.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Wow man you are honestly pathetic. Being Indian does not hinder getting women, it's clear you think that way though.

Indians are smart, make good food, have an amazing culture and history, and are polite. See? I actually give a %**% about Indians alongside being Japanese. Everyone has a right to be proud of who they are. Maybe you should stop being so self-centered and accept others.
OP is a lame, i'd kill for some ghandi snatch....them indian women be sexi as hell...

Why do dudes continually remind others of their race? Around here, there's a lot of filipinos who have to remind everyone that they're filipino and wear the shirts and hat with the national flag. Some asians have bumper stickers and license plates that read Asian Persuasion or more simply aznpride and  dude's wearing shirts that say I love being black are not a good look, especially when they're not black.
roll.gif
Be who you are, but don't remind everyone all the time of it otherwise, you come across as ignorant and arrogant. My 2 cents.
38.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

"What are you?"; One of the most annoying questions ever. I usually just ignore it and change the topic.

I tell them American. I know nothing else I was born and raised here.
and then they are like, no like what race?

and i hit them with "i'm all races combined in one (wo)man, like the '99 summer jam"
laugh.gif

i don't necessarily think that my ethnicity as anything to do with who i am, because i dont fit into ANY stereotypes.. i'm very eclectic and open-minded and i love that. ok let me re-phrase, i think a lot of people see the world in just ethnicities and stereotypes. i am not an ethnicity though, i'm just jessica.

Originally Posted by derventa

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Being-Indian.html?page=1

AsI'm sitting here typing, I'm thinking about how I always get snubbed bygirls. It doesn't even matter that I dress so much fresher than theirguy friends; it just seems like they don't care and would preferhanging out with their own groups. Fact of the matter is, I think bybeing Indian I haveit 10x harder than all of you in achieving a relationship. You can sayI have an inferiority complex, and I guess I do, but I wish there weremore chicks outthere that were color blind to my ethnicity. What do you guys think?Would you see that as a handicap?

Please no overly racist comments ie. curry, terrorists, etc. I get flame all the time, and I don't want anymore thank you.

OP exposed
2cqchzp.jpg

2yzj1bo.jpg

That was pretty low of you. I know this is NT, so I can't say anything explicit, but if I knew you in real life, things would not end well for you. Peace out

I just don't like OP so i'm gonna contribute to the derailing of every one of his threads. But i'm not gonna call him any names 
wink.gif
. But "your views" suck.

i can promise you, 90% of the people who replied including op are weird kids that i flinch at when they walk too close to me in the store.

you could be black, white, yellow brown, red, mexican , dominican, chinese or laotian....

you are all inferior to my race.

The Hybrids.

if you're only one race, i consider you a pureblood and you are genetically inferior to me and my kind.

MUAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom